What happened to me at closing....

stitchon

Shopaholic/Coffee Fiend
I CRASHED!

That's right, I crashed about one and a half minutes before final closing. That pretty much killed my night, but was fairly ironic, as my Tivo cut off American Idol as Seacrest said The Winner is.... David!..... - cut -

Did anyone else experience this?

yes and yes...lol...but tankfully i was watching idol so i saw it happen...but my tivo SO cut off...but i'm sure everyone's tivo did...as well as all other DVR's unless they were set to record later than 10...but sure as day...and 1249 i crashed and tried logging back in and of course 1250 hit just as it was connecting to the server....so ironic

The same thing happened to me.
I was playing a few final rounds of Pirates with my kids and Dr-Jones got disconnected. At 9:49 VMK time.
I was not able to reconnect in time, but as luck would have it, My son (Aa_man) had left his VMK window open on my work laptop when we sent him to bed.
I changed his avatar to my 'Signature' Dr-Jones look - which by the way, did you notice, yesterday's quest was MY LOOK ;)
Space Suit with the smashed cowbot hat and shades

I knew all along that many of you wanted to look like me (only pink)

anyway, switched Aa_man to my 'space cowboy' look and finished the night with MagicShell.

So I guess I was luckier than you.

Sorry to hear about your experience.

Dr-Jones

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter