What has been your longest working shift?

It has happened to many times to work terrible hours. I have had to work day shift and keep going to 11pm and be back at 6. I have had to work split shifts as well. That is what happens when you are management

Probably 60 hours. Fishermen will often work what are referred to as “Clocks” meaning a full 24 hours. It’s also common to work multiple clocks straight, especially when a season opens.

I was a legal secretary for a large company. The attorneys were trying to close a deal before we left for the Christmas break. I got to the office at 7:00 a.m. and got home at 2:00 p.m. the next day. Exhausting, but we got it done. 👍

6am to 3am sometimes when I worked at Universal. In early to cycle ride vehicles, planning to leave at 3pm, talked into extending through close, then an evening special event. Seemed to happen at least a couple of times a month, but I loved the job so it was fine.

Worked in acute dialysis. Worst shift was 6:30AM-2:30AM. I went home but was still on call. Got called back in for an emergency treatment at 4:00AM until 9:00AM. I don't know how I did that job for 9 years!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter