What have you bought?

JoJo1980

DIS Veteran
I love shopping, especially disney shopping! Thought it would be great for us to chat about all the lovely things we've got our eyes on and share photos of our disney shopping trip goodies :wizard: I am not held responsible for 'must buy' lists getting longer, or angry partners who dont want us to shop as much as we do though :laughing:

So, what have you bought? What are you wanting to buy? What do you dream of buying? What do you wish you could get your mitts on? What's your favourite shop?

This can be shopping from any shop on disney property ... theme parks / resorts / DTD and if your in the mood to post more - then any disney shopping anywhere will do :laughing: Just tell us where you got it from (if you can remember) just incase someone is looking for it too :hippie:

On your marks, get set, SHOP!!! :wizard:

I dont have any pics.. BUT I love the CHristmas shops, I always get a bunch of ornaments, I love the crystal shops I always get something for my curio and this yr we are going a wk after our 1st anniversary so DH and said we would wait and by our gifts there and I told him I want a gold and crystal mickey necklace, I saw a pic of one a DISer got from her hubby in WDW and I am determined to hunt that thing down! I also saw a watch a friend had they got where the band is gold mickey heads and the face is shapped like a mickey head.. I love jewelery..WIll be there in two weeks I cant wait! OH and they have a new shop in DTD I am excited to see Tren D

I dont have any pics.. BUT I love the CHristmas shops, I always get a bunch of ornaments, I love the crystal shops I always get something for my curio and this yr we are going a wk after our 1st anniversary so DH and said we would wait and by our gifts there and I told him I want a gold and crystal mickey necklace, I saw a pic of one a DISer got from her hubby in WDW and I am determined to hunt that thing down! I also saw a watch a friend had they got where the band is gold mickey heads and the face is shapped like a mickey head.. I love jewelery..WIll be there in two weeks I cant wait! OH and they have a new shop in DTD I am excited to see Tren D

I sooo adore the christmas shops too :cloud9: Could spend days in there :laughing: That necklace sounds lovely, would love to see a pic of it, hope you manage to find one :cloud9: Congratulations on your first anniversary. I'm looking forward to seeing Tren D aswell :yay:

I love the housewares shops. I always bring back stuff for my house whenever I go on vacation. From Disney I've gotten -

Kitchen tools (spaghetti spoon, pizza cutter, large spoon, ladel) with a special gloved hand (Mickey's not Michael's) from the Everything $10 in DTD

Large plastic kitchen bowl with Mickey cartoon strips - Everything $10 in DTD

Mickey head wine bottle stoppers - AK gift shop

large woven bag - Morrocco, Epcot (I've gotten MANY compliments on it)

This upcoming trip I'm looking for Mickey shower curtain rings or possibly some subtle Mickey dish-towels. I figure eventually if I plan it right I'll be able to do a "Hidden Mickey" hunt without ever leaving home!! :rotfl2:

Anyone shopping-motivated know if you can get a silhouette done of FOUR people at once? They are my FAVORITE souvenir and I have one from each of the DD Trio's first visits; this time it's the first visit with their cousin so if I can get one with all FOUR girls, not only do I have another for my collection but I'll have the extras for gifts.

I LOVE Disney shopping!!!

I splurged this summer and bought this PJ set - the tank-top is white and says "2009" and has a bunch of charaters - the bottoms are primarily white with pink and green Mickey heads all over it! I love it!! I usually don't spend that much on one item but I just had to have those jammie bottoms they are SO COMFY!! (I think the set was around $50, can't remember for sure, but I don't care I love it!)

ETA: I bought it at Mouse Gear in Epcot :)

I love the housewares shops. I always bring back stuff for my house whenever I go on vacation. From Disney I've gotten -

Kitchen tools (spaghetti spoon, pizza cutter, large spoon, ladel) with a special gloved hand (Mickey's not Michael's) from the Everything $10 in DTD

Large plastic kitchen bowl with Mickey cartoon strips - Everything $10 in DTD

Mickey head wine bottle stoppers - AK gift shop

large woven bag - Morrocco, Epcot (I've gotten MANY compliments on it)

This upcoming trip I'm looking for Mickey shower curtain rings or possibly some subtle Mickey dish-towels. I figure eventually if I plan it right I'll be able to do a "Hidden Mickey" hunt without ever leaving home!! :rotfl2:

Anyone shopping-motivated know if you can get a silhouette done of FOUR people at once? They are my FAVORITE souvenir and I have one from each of the DD Trio's first visits; this time it's the first visit with their cousin so if I can get one with all FOUR girls, not only do I have another for my collection but I'll have the extras for gifts.

I love the idea of the hidden mickey hunt even when you are at home :laughing: I've got a couple of the mickey glove kitchen utensiles too - they are so cute :cutie: What are these silhouettes??

I LOVE Disney shopping!!!

I splurged this summer and bought this PJ set - the tank-top is white and says "2009" and has a bunch of charaters - the bottoms are primarily white with pink and green Mickey heads all over it! I love it!! I usually don't spend that much on one item but I just had to have those jammie bottoms they are SO COMFY!! (I think the set was around $50, can't remember for sure, but I don't care I love it!)

ETA: I bought it at Mouse Gear in Epcot :)

They sound lovely! PJ's are great, i've got a cute set which are pink with tinkerbell on and they are really comfy too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter