What have you spent your SR on?

I cashed out for $125 in Disney G.C.'s a couple of weeks ago!!

When I cashed out, I was thinking I would be able to get another $100 before our trip in December, but since I am more than half way there, maybe I should increase my goal to $200 !!

Do you just :love: Tricia and Sunshine rewards, or what?!?!?!?!?

I joined in May and I've earned over $220. I have a nice big pile of Disney gift cards sitting in my documents envelope for our trip (in 23 days!!). I really can't believe how fast you can earn money. I stick to just the free stuff (for now), and I still made over $25 in one week - enough for another $25 WDW gift card. I wasn't even expecting to get another one before my trip.

And I agree with a PP - it's such an addicting site! The forum is awesome and full of a GREAT :love: group of people.

I have earned over 600 since February and I am using that as spending money for my two Disney trips. Since everything else including all of my party tickets for MNSSHP and MVMCP are paid for these will allow me to start a wonderful real gold Disney Charm bracelet for each of my girls and a collect for DS also. It will also allow us to be able to say "Yes" to everything they ask. I couldnt have easily done this without SR!!! Thank you SR!. I also have made many friends and feel like I have found a home there.

I have earned over 600 since February and I am using that as spending money for my two Disney trips. Since everything else including all of my party tickets for MNSSHP and MVMCP are paid for these will allow me to start a wonderful real gold Disney Charm bracelet for each of my girls and a collect for DS also. It will also allow us to be able to say "Yes" to everything they ask. I couldnt have easily done this without SR!!! Thank you SR!. I also have made many friends and feel like I have found a home there.

sorry to be off topic but I have to second that feeling of HOME!!! :love: That's what I really love at SR that I can make money for Disney with a group of people that I really think of as an extended family!!!
:grouphug:

Oh those 2.15's. I know the feeling. I have been there. Only .50 only .50. Isn't it horrible.

So frustrating. :) And we're leaving on the 11th for our overall trip, so unless Tricia wants to send a GC to my dad's place in CA, we have to HAVE the giftcard before then, which means I need to get it very very soon! I would actually have it already if two of the offers (of 5) that I did yesterday would credit.

Then again, tomorrow should dawn with yet another 80 cents (sorry, I think you were the one who didn't get credit for yesterday?) from the ages-long survey DH and I did today, so that's good.

When I first started on the Dis, I thought the rewards stuff was CRAZY. Then I think I dipped my foot in the water with the site of the initials MP, then I saw SO many people talking SR. Joined, figured I'd get maybe $20 ever...suddenly the Blockbuster credit came through, and it's as though a switched was flipped in my head. And now I'm WELL on my way towards $300, and I really haven't gotten anything that I regret, or wouldn't have gotten, without SR. But I have almost $300 that I would NOT have gotten, just doing what I was doing before.

I have a friend who refuses to join SR, but I've been showing her all these websites that I've discovered, like hipsandcurves, and ice dot com, and I know she's going to shop from them withOUT going through SR (or me!). Makes me want to order them for her... Can't quite figure out how to offer that, since she'd want the credit for it, and then where's the bonus for me! :rolleyes1

Most of the $500 I have earned I have cashed out for Disney Gift Cards. But there are other options for cashouts too.

I cashed out earlier this month for a $100 SuperCertificate and then used that to get a $100 Marriott gift card. I'll use that at the end of the month for my trip to NYC.

I've paid off over 1/2 of my WDW package with my earnings. Plus My children have enough Disney Dollars for some nice souvies while we are there in September.

After our trip, Anything I earn will be for the older children(those living on thier own) for part of their Christmas. They love getting gift cards in their stocking and while raising their own babies, it is hard to get out to eat, buy the extra's while shopping, etc. So I going to help them out with GC from SR :)

I love SR and have made just under $100 in the past month! I'm saving up to apply to my SW airfare, I guess via Paypal ! :cool1:

I'm at 500 right now myself (getting ready to cash out the last 100!) and it's all been cashed out in Disney gift cards for our Disney honeymoon! :D Since we're not going on the dining plan a good chunk of it will probably go towards food.

I'm at 500 right now myself (getting ready to cash out the last 100!) and it's all been cashed out in Disney gift cards for our Disney honeymoon! :D Since we're not going on the dining plan a good chunk of it will probably go towards food.

Awww!!! Congrats on your upcoming wedding!!

I cash out for the Disney gift cards every time that they run the special cash outs for as much as possible. All going towards our December trip!! :)

I'm looking forward to my first big special cashout. Joined mid May, already have earned enough for the $200 Disney cashout. It will go for down payment of our next WDW trip, in May 2008.:woohoo:

I used my $200 earnings (plus $100 from cash duck) to pay towards our SW tickets to disney. I put them on the discover card and got 1% back, but wished I had waited until this quarter when travel was 5% back from discover. :rolleyes1

Now that summer is over and I have more time to work on SR again, I plan to use current earnings for christmas shopping. Since we are going to disney so close to christmas, everyone will probably get disney gifts! :rotfl:

I have cashed out everytime there was a special on Disney gift cards. I just paid for a Cat 6 family of 4 7 night Western Disney cruise with my gift cards!!!! (minus the $1000 down payment - I had already paid that) Plus I still have money left over for spending on the ship!!! Oh and I got MNSSHP tickets for us!
I can no longer even figure out how much money I have cashed out for - I do know I have made a bundle and with the special cashouts - I made even more!!! Plus, for a brief time Disney was offering 10% back on purchases including gift cards so I cashed out, bought gift cards and cashed out again with the money I made - so sad when Disney stopped doing that!!
I LOVE SR - I have a disney fund everytime I need it!!!

Shirley

With the $500 or so I have earned I have cashed out for Disney gift cards. I don't even have a trip scheduled but I know I will go sometime and that the cards will come in handy. SR is certainly a lot of fun and an easy way to earn some extra bucks!

I have earned over $800 since joining Sunshine Rewards late last year. We went in June 2007 and I had $400 in Disney Gift cards and $50 in Rainforest Cafe gift cards in hand to blow! We had so much fun with the extra spending money!

Since June, I have already earned another $400 towards our trip in January 2008. My goal is to have $1000 for our trip to pay it off! :cool1:

I just bought all of my textbooks for college through Sunshine Rewards and will have a nice little addtion to the account very soon! Thanks Tricia for having such a fun and wonderful program to earn $$ for whatever we choose to use it for. :banana:

I have tried other reward programs, but NONE compare to Tricia's Sunshine Rewards in earning and integrity! Can't you just FEEL THE LOVE???? :love:

I know there are a ton of you on here. So what have you spent your SR Rewards on?

For me I got busy the start of this year. I have earned almost 500.00 and besides 150.00 of it going to Port Orleans Riverside for 2 nights hotel stay the rest is going to food and other fun things at WDW tomorrow?

Kim

What is SR rewards/money?

What is SR rewards/money?

SR rewards/money is sunshinerewards.com. Sunshine Rewards or SR for short is a rewards program where you earn money for shopping online and filling out surveys. Once you hit $20 you can cash out for various gift cards and disney dollars. Once you hit $25 you can get a disney gc. Its a really fun program and they have a very active owner who is always ready to help out and answer questions. If you'd like to sign up they are doing a referral special where you can get a link from an existing member and get $2.50 credited to your account when you sign up instead of the $2.00. Just pm someone for a referral. If you have any other questions just let one of us know. :)

I love SR!! My DH loves SR!! We had so much fun on our last trip turning our kids loose with Disney GC at downtown Disney. They got to buy whatever they wanted and never had to ask for money!!! :cool1:

I am now in the process of saving up for our next trip! I already have $200 in GC (Thanks Tricia for the special cashout!:love: ) Plus Disney Dollars have been passed out to nieces and nephews on their way to Disney!(They thought I was the coolest and it didn't cost me a thing!)
SR ROCKS!!!!:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter