What hotels are walking distance to Disneyland, but also have a shuttle?

Disneyland1084

OH PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME!
And have ART or their own designated shuttle? I would like to have the option of both walking to my hotel or taking the shuttle. I remember years ago the Anaheim hotel had transportation when I stayed there. It's also walking distance. I called today and they said they don't offer transportation anymore.

Last edited:

ART stops right outside of Stovalls on Katella. We normally walk, but on one trip my husband's knee acted up, so we bought a multi day pass for ART. We were worried about rope dropping and waiting for our ride back, but they were always on time or close to it and we were pleasantly surprised.

Just got back from DL and stayed at Candy Cane Inn. Shuttle (trolley) leaves hotel at top of the hour (there are some extra early morning departures) and leaves the bus stop back to hotel at :15 past the hour (again extra departures at/after park closing).

Shuttle trip is about 5 minutes, but depends on the lights. Walking is 10-15 minutes at a 'normal' pace (not speed walking or shuffling).

Drivers are very friendly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter