What household chores are you more than happy to let someone else do?

Cooking and washing dishes. By the time I get done washing dishes every night the drainer is piled high. I just let them dry over night cause by that point I’m done.

I have landscapers who mow and take care of the yard and gardens because I'm away from home often during the season.

Mowing. But get this--we had some guys come and cut out blackberry bushes from the backyard yesterday, and my husband hired them to come mow twice a month!!!! This will be my first summer ever, where I get to tend to my garden (the fun outside job) but can leave the lawn alone!!!! I'm over the moon happy about that!

yard work....and we hired someone
pool maintenance.....and we hired someone
Window washing......I still do inside, DH does outside

House cleaning .
It is an obsession with my wife. I clean the three bathrooms, sweep and Bona the laminate floors (1700 square feet). She cleans the kitchen and dusts everything. And I mean EVERYTHING. Every knick knack in the china cabinet gets dusted every house cleaning.

Vacuuming - I live with my sister and we have an arrangement: she vacuums, I do laundry
Yard work

He cleans. I do ALL banking and anything to do with finances, food and mail. And washing clothes which I love to do.
Hate house cleaning and he loves cleaning and yard work in summer. Win/win.

Yeah, all of them...but there is no one else to do them. Unless the cat is going to start cleaning, I think I'm out of luck.

Dusting; but if I do not do it, it does not get done. Garbage is another story. I refuse to take the garbage out. That's for the men to do.

I would say any/all.. I do not particularly enjoy any of them.

Kind of a funny aside, when my step-daughter was spending time here just recently I was about livid at what she would do. She would always do her own laundry, BUT she would always leave it in the washer.

I know it takes a lot of effort to dump clothes in the washer add some detergent and turn it on. The only thing I had to do is, put her clothes in the dryer, take them out, fold them, and hang them up before I could use my own washer and dryer. I don't know if she was just that forgetful to always leave her wet clothes in the washer, or if she new if she did that, somebody else would do all that for her. :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter