What if you had Disneyland all to yourself?

I ain't GOT no plan. And - the best part of it for me is that's the POINT - with nobody else there I don't NEED one! And no FP's, or anything else. I can just ENJOY walking in the very same places Walt did, with just as full a heart! And it's all there for me to do, or not do, as I see fit.

And thank you for my gift, John (and the now-smile on my face!) :)

I've never been, but I will answer on behalf of my husband: Mr. Toad as many times as we can before we get sick of it.

I would do everything I couldn’t do the 1 time I went as a kid: what I wanted! And I would try all the legendary snacks, go on the old dark rides we don’t have anymore in FL, and probably sneak into Club 33.

We went to Disney World about a month after 9/11 when the park was very empty. Putting aside the reason for the empty park:

Me - "This is great. No lines!"

DD - "This is no fun! Where are all the people?"

She's an extreme extrovert.

Oddly enough when the park was that empty it really did take a bit of the magic away.

I'll be raiding the Oga 's Cantina bar for some before meal drinks, have dh find some surf and turf ingredients at the kitchen of Club 33 and some pastries for desserts. Our dog would hang out and tries to make friends with the Disneyland cats. We would take turns on driving the vaious vechicles and train plus coasters galore and some dark rides. We take a snooze somewhere on the way to build some lightsabers and droids and have a grand time time taking over Batuu/Galaxy Edge. We if could...fireworks and lightshows/music.

Last edited:
I've never been there. I'd probably just walk around taking it all in, riding every ride. I can't wait to one day visit where Walt walked.

And I'd probably try to spend the night in Walt's apartment above the fire department.

If the park was empty, and I had it all to myself....with no witnesses....

I'd get rid of Duffy. Once and for all. Then I'd treat myself to a drink.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter