What in the world took me so long?!?!

LilGMom

<font color=red>It makes me want to Kiss on the li
This week was the first time that I have plugged into the DIS Podcast and I must say that I am loving it! I listened to this week's show and am steadily going back through Podcast time. I know that my coworkers are probably wondering what in the World (get it... World... WDW... what in the World... :lmao:) I am listening to since I have caught myself laughing more than a few times.

Just wanted to say that the Pod Crew is doing an awesome job! I will also say that being a silly southern girl I also love hearing the non-southern accents. :goodvibes Thanks for taming and feeding my WDW fix/need all at the same time.

Glad you found the Podcast! I'm sure you will enjoy many hours listening to past podcasts. It's a wonderful Disney fix!:)

Same here LilGmom... How funny... all the times that I am on Dis I went past the podcast.... NOW I AM JUST AS ADDICTED! its crazy what this website does w/ my free time!!! :lmao:

Same here LilGmom... How funny... all the times that I am on Dis I went past the podcast.... NOW I AM JUST AS ADDICTED! its crazy what this website does w/ my free time!!! :lmao:

It makes me want to Kiss on the lips! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter