What in your current home could you have only dreamed of having in your childhood home?

an upstairs, a bedroom that has sitting area and dressing area and multiple baths. ( I grew up in a 3 bedroom, one bath, one garage, no basement ranch)

Laptop, tablet, smartphone. Didn’t have them when I was a kid. Guess I couldn’t have dreamed about them when I was a kid if they didn’t exist, but you know what I mean. 😁

Laptop, tablet, smartphone. Didn’t have them when I was a kid. Guess I couldn’t have dreamed about them when I was a kid if they didn’t exist, but you know what I mean. 😁
Same here. Also for technology the smart tv. Our master bathroom has both a tub and a shower. In the house I grew up in one upstairs bathroom had just a shower and the other had a combined tub and shower. Also, in there the toilet is in its own little room. I can add dog. I only was allowed goldfish as a kid having had 2 dogs over the years with DH we don’t have kids I can’t imagine life without one.

Pretty much any modern cellphone would be a wonder to anyone 20+ years ago.

I have a $100 burner phone that included a year of service. I hate, but even it would be.

A dishwasher. I hated doing dishes. ("We don't need a dishwasher. We have four dishwashers already." Not funny, Mom.)

E-mail, texts, the internet and cable tv/streaming services. Instant, on-demand communication, information and entertainment 24/7/365. I grew up with two channels, a party-line rotary-dial telephone and postal service where you had to drive 4 miles to the general store a couple of times a week to pick your mail up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter