What insults were popular in your school growing up?

I'd rather not relive that part of my life. I went through dozens and dozens of schools and families before I was finally adopted. There were times I went to 2 different schools in the same week. Kids can be vicious and hurtful without any real life experience to know the damage they will do. Lots of insults either way but I don't remember them as far as popularity is concerned.

So true and well said @TippyThomas. No one should ever experience what you endured. Life can surely stink at times. I can understand how we will band together and support each other then and now. :-)

I feel truly blessed to have had a positive experience thru my school years. Even with my dad passing from a car accident when I was 15 and moving to a different state. Both were very small communities and felt that greatly helped me thru it all.

With social media as it is today it really doesn't help the younger generations.

My high school was probably the same as many others. People were groups in nerds, jocks, cheerleaders, etc. I was fortunate that our class for some strange reason wasn't into this. The class ahead of us and behind us were but we weren't. I honestly think it was because we were all required to take choir and.or orchestra at 7th grade lumping us all together so we all got to know each other. We didn't have the cheerleader table at lunch that others were forbidden to sit at. We all got along. We had this guy that would play his guitar at lunch singing religious songs on the lawn. He was never made fun of and was friends with jocks/cheerleaders, etc. I ran into our head cheerleader 20 years after we graduated as we worked the next building over and talked about it and how strange it all was. We didn't realize it at the time but appreciated it later. There were 3 or 4 that were jerks but no one listened to them. I think the biggest insults in other classes would have been making fun of "nerds".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter