What is a Good Location

Randywc

Earning My Ears
Plan on doing MK, EP,AK, MGM, US, SW, Kennedy and the beach.
The vacation homes I am looking at are located for example Buena Ventura Lakes /Boggy Creek Area. Would this be a long drive / heavy traffic?

Dumb question #2. Could someone explain what a toll road is and how it works.

I'm not sure about your location but I do know that a toll road is usually more convenient and you have to pay a toll shortly after you get on the road or right before exiting it...usually 50 cents to $2.00, so have some spare change (although, there are lanes that the cashier will give you change). Be prepared...there are plenty of Toll Roads in central and south Florida! There are several stops to pay a toll on the roads between Disney and Kennedy Space center. But, the "free" roads aren't as convenient.

Buenaventura Lakes is actually a good area from which to get in to Disney. You just head straight in on the (toll!) Osceola Parkway, which is a nearly-new stretch of road that runs parallel to Highway 192 and has very little traffic. It would take a bit longer to get up to SeaWorld, but, for Universal, you can use the Florida Turnpike (another toll road!) which goes right by Buenaventura and has an exit right next to Universal. So, all in all, it is a pretty decent location (there is also a new Wal-Mart SuperCenter on Osceola Parkway, too).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter