• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is a good price for 3 day with 4 people?

ellie&mattys mom

DIS Veteran
Thanks...trying to figure out the best prices....Have been on Fantasy out of Port Canvaveral....just curious to know how much more Disney is...

Categories start at Cat 1 for the Walt Suite very expensive and go down to Cat 12 for inside stateroom no window only sleep 3.
The Cat. 11 we are staying is inside stateroom no window, but I figure we are not going to be in our room very much.
http://www.castawayclub.com/ This site here has some really good pictures of the staterooms.
Our price also includes the ground transfers and insurance.
The time of year you sail also makes a big difference on price. If you don't mind pulling your kids out of school, you can get some better prices than vacation times.

thanks we just did Disney...so I be looking to stay near Universal...so it would probably be better to book a 3 day cruise...

off to check out the pictures
thanks!

We generally try not to spend more than $200/person/day. A fabulous deal would be $100-$125/person/day.

we are taking a 3 day with our infant daughter. granted, we only pay government fees for her, but our rate averaged out to about $100pp/day for the 3 of us in a Cat 11.

We ended up getting a FL res discount rate, so now we are paying about $115pp/day for a Cat 8.

Not sure how things would average out if we had to pay for DD as 3rd person in the room though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter