what is a yes ticket or pin code

danda22

Earning My Ears
I keep seeing people posting about waiting to get a yes ticket and I can't find any info of what that is. I know what a pin code is per se, but I just don't know what it is used for in regards to disney. thanks!

YES is youth education series. In a nutshell you sign your child up for a class and are able to purchase discounted park tickets through the program. A pin is like a coupon code that some people get to use for a discount on a resort room or vacation package.

YES is youth education series. In a nutshell you sign your child up for a class and are able to purchase discounted park tickets through the program. A pin is like a coupon code that some people get to use for a discount on a resort room or vacation package.

Because I am already booked at an offsite location it wouldn't apply to me then, correct? or do any of these codes apply to actual park tickets? cuz I could always use some discount on those LOL :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter