What is Citrico's "Chef's Domain"?

Synonymous

I know all about it, see?
On the priority seating report, there is an entry for "Citrico's Chef's Domain." Anybody know what this is? Sounds like it might be similar to the special tabel at V&A inside the kitchen.

Thanks

The Chef's Domain

Is a chefs table at Citricos. It seats up to 12 people and the cost is $600.00. So if you have 2 people or 12 people you still need to pay $600.00

Ouch! Guess I better find a few friends. Actually, if you did get 12 people, that would be a great deal. Probably, for anything more than 4, it would be cheaper than regular menu.

Anybody experienced this? Is there somewhere I can find more info? Didn't see anything on Deb Wills' site.

Here is more information on it (It's up to 14 people and not 12 like I previously thought)

The Cítricos Chef's Domaine is a private room at Cítricos in Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa.

This room will host up to 14 guests, at the end of the Chef's Line, completely englassed, adjacent to the Main Dining Room.
There are two seatings on the room from 5:30 - 8:15 p.m. and from 8:30 p.m. - 11 p.m.

The Food and Beverage minimum for one seating is $ 650.00, ++
The Food and Beverage minimum for both seatings is $ 1,300.00, ++
The room may be booked by calling (407) WDW-Dine directly and to get further information

Has anyone more details on this?? 600 including beverages? I am considering this for a birthday for 4 adults and my 3 DDs. I am guessing we could hit 600 with wine alone,lol!

Sounds like you need to spend a minimum of $650 when you have the table, not that everything is included for $650. That's just what I read out of it anyway, I could be wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter