• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is considered PPO?

shan981

Mouseketeer
We had a 9:00am BOG ADR that I was just able to change to 8:50am. I know park hours can change, but if they don't and they are 9-6, how early will we be able to get in? Would we have still been allowed in early if I had kept our 9:00am ADR to allow time to get there?

I'm assuming the answer to that will be the same for our 9:00am Rainforest Cafe at AK. If the park opens at 9, would we be allowed in early?

I realize there is probably no benefit to getting in early for these meals, since we'll still be eating at opening, but I've heard it's kind of neat to get photos with super low crowds, especially at MK.

Others will jump in on recent experience for PPO entry but ...

RFC is not inside AK, it’s out front before entrance so it would be a normal experience.

You should have no problem getting into MK early with the 8:50 ADR. You can get in around 7:45. Not sure about the 8:50 vs 9 question.

For Rainforest Cafe, there is an entrance outside the park, so I don't believe they'll let you into the park early for that one.

Others will jump in on recent experience for PPO entry but ...

RFC is not inside AK, it’s out front before entrance so it would be a normal experience.

Thank you, I did not realize that! I haven't been to AK in 10+ years so my memory is foggy.

I have a similar question - I have a 9:00am Cinderella's Royal Table breakfast and I am wondering what time they'll let us in/past Main St.

8:50 BOG is considered PPO. All PPO ADRs are let in at the same time, about 745am. RFC is not technically inside the park, so no early entry. 9:00 is not considered to be PPO.

8:50 BOG is considered PPO. All PPO ADRs are let in at the same time, about 745am. RFC is not technically inside the park, so no early entry. 9:00 is not considered to be PPO.
Thanks! It is interesting since on the CRT confirmation it asks us to check-in early to be seated on time.

Thank you! But we don't have to be there at 7:45, right? If we get there at, say, 8:15, we would just be let in then?

At MK on a 9am opening EVERYONE is let in about 1hr to 1hr15mins prior to opening.
You won't get an empty park castle pic if that's what you're hoping for.
Anything BEFORE opening is considered PPO. Recently another member said CM's said 9:15am and prior ADR's are let beyond the castle prior to RD but I assume that's also based on your specific time so an 8:50am ADR isn't gonna be let back there at 8am but more like 8:45am.

For the poster asking about a 9am ADR for CRT I would imagine you'll be allowed back prior to RD as well.

AT AK Rainforest Cafe has an entrance inside and outside of the park so there's really no advantage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter