• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is 'Flex Feature'?

AlliM

Earning My Ears
We leave for our first trip to WDW in 6 days....I was just going over the paperwork we have gotten from my mother-in-law (they are taking the entire family for Easter) and it says somethign about 'flex feature'. What is this? I have tried to search the boards and various websites but can't find anything about this. Can someone help???

:pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc

the only thing i have heard of is the flexi ticket which is a 4 or 5 park flexi ticket that gets you into universal studios and islands of adventure also city walk and wet and wild and the 5 park one includes bush gardens good tickets if you have young teenagers i think
margaret:wave:

Hi there
We just returned from the Cont. Resort March 2-9. With the Resort Magic Package, you get one Flex Feature per person. It is a freebie of your choice. They will give you a complete listing upon checkin to your resort. You can choose from a Character Breakfast, free round of mini golf, Disney Quest backpack, or other items. We always go with the Character Breakfast!
Hope you have a great trip!:jester:

Oh, that makes a little more sense now. I remember my MIL saying that they used theirs for our character breakfast at Chef Mickey's for Easter Sunday. Although there are 4 of us (DH, myself, DS 5 and DS 2.5) we only get 3 Flex Features......the little one is completely free for the trip so he doesn't get one. Hmm, will have to decide on what to use it on.

Thanks!

From what I understand "flex features" are part of a package, usually you can do a character, get a mickey 'n me photo or other options. But they are not "freebies" since you get them in a package (and packages cost more) you are paying for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter