• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is going on with Crystal Palace Breakfast?

Am I missing something? Is Crystal Palace not doing breakfast again? Or did Crystal Palace breakfast somehow become more in demand than Topolino's breakfast?

I did my ADR's this morning, and just came to share my experience. It was a BREEZE getting just about everything I wanted, EXCEPT Crystal Palace for breakfast which somehow has zero availability for breakfast the entire week I am there - yet Topolino's was an easy get with lots of choices, even now at 2:00 in the afternoon. CRT? Sure, BOG? SURE! Round Up Rodeo? Also choices. Crystal Palace breakfast? Nope, sorry, you're SOL. I took an 11am lunch reservation in hopes of modifying it later on, bc I really would rather the breakfast menu than the lunch menu (but my kids are Pooh-obsessed and not going is just not an option).

Reactions: slo
Am I missing something? Is Crystal Palace not doing breakfast again? Or did Crystal Palace breakfast somehow become more in demand than Topolino's breakfast?

I did my ADR's this morning, and just came to share my experience. It was a BREEZE getting just about everything I wanted, EXCEPT Crystal Palace for breakfast which somehow has zero availability for breakfast the entire week I am there - yet Topolino's was an easy get with lots of choices, even now at 2:00 in the afternoon. CRT? Sure, BOG? SURE! Round Up Rodeo? Also choices. Crystal Palace breakfast? Nope, sorry, you're SOL. I took an 11am lunch reservation in hopes of modifying it later on, bc I really would rather the breakfast menu than the lunch menu (but my kids are Pooh-obsessed and not going is just not an option).
I would keep checking. There's plenty of examples of restaurants not getting loaded on time so I would guess this has happened with Crystal Palace. Also, since 11AM is the earliest lunch reservation (I think), the breakfast buffet will still be out. They'll be changing over the buffet but they do one side at a time so that late breakfast and early lunch reservations still work. In fact, getting a late breakfast reservation means you could eat only lunch but at the lower breakfast price.

I would keep checking. There's plenty of examples of restaurants not getting loaded on time so I would guess this has happened with Crystal Palace. Also, since 11AM is the earliest lunch reservation (I think), the breakfast buffet will still be out. They'll be changing over the buffet but they do one side at a time so that late breakfast and early lunch reservations still work. In fact, getting a late breakfast reservation means you could eat only lunch but at the lower breakfast price.

Thank you! I will keep my fingers crossed that it's just a glitch or something and keep trying. I'm sure lunch is fine, I just really love a good breakfast buffet 😂

We’ve been wondering the same thing. 60+7 for us was last week and nothing was available for breakfast at Crystal palace past May 5. We called reservations and the CM said it was likely an issue with the system. Hopefully they get it figured out soon

I’m glad I found this post. I’m having the same issue! I’m trying to book for Thursday, May 11. Nothing. I keep checking every day. I had troubles booking other restaurants 60+10, but I was able to find reservations for those each morning 60 days out. Just not this one.

WOW! I'm so glad I posted this. I chatted online with a rep who suggested it was a maintenance issue and gave me the number to call for tech support. I called them and they said there are no known issues at the moment and they couldn't help me. I thought maybe it really was just fluke and there was actually zero availability, but judging from all of your posts it sounds like there is an issue after all.

I did my ADR’s this morning
Initially there was a 9 am and 9:30 am. That was all . Usually way more to choose from at 60 + 4. I was trying for a 10 am and will keep checking 🤷‍♀️

This morning on the website at exactly 6am I hit breakfast and those popped. I wanted a little later so I choose the 10:30 to get new times to populate. Latest was 9:30 so I moved on to book other reservations and then could only get an 11 am so I grabbed it thinking I would keep watching to get sooner 🤷‍♀️
I was jumping between a computer and 2 iPads lol . Simultaneously booking 11 ADRS . That was the only one I didn’t get my choice. My first thought was they caught onto the 10:30-10:45 bookings of breakfast price but getting both breakfast and lunch options to eat.
But who knows…..

I was jumping between a computer and 2 iPads lol . Simultaneously booking 11 ADRS . That was the only one I didn’t get my choice. My first thought was they caught onto the 10:30-10:45 bookings of breakfast price but getting both breakfast and lunch options to eat.
But who knows…..
What is the date of the reservation you were able to make at crystal palace?

ADRs are so strange these days! Yesterday a ton of Space 220 Lounge times dropped for late April to mid-May.

Does it seem like the reservations are dropping incrementally now rather than all at once?
It could be. The Fantasmic packages for January were not available at the 60 day mark, I know. I had to keep checking back.

And as for Space 220 Lounge, I was on at 6AM on my ADR day for my 4/24 trip and there was nothing for the 4 days I could book. So I set up a reservation finder for April 26th. Then the 60 day window opened for my May 6-14 trip, and once again nothing at 6AM for the Lounge. Then on Tuesday I got an alert from the reservation finder that multiple times were available for 4/26. As soon as that was booked I checked for the May trip and found availability for every day. I enjoy going there, and the sliders and fries plus a Coke don't cost much more than a quick service meal.

We are going in June and I’ve been stalking the dining reservations daily to see what availability is like for Crystal palace breakfast and I’ve only had it show up once with a late time, trying to see how hard it’s going to be trying to get a reservation for our trip when the window opens, and it’s not looking promising.

It could be. The Fantasmic packages for January were not available at the 60 day mark, I know. I had to keep checking back.

And as for Space 220 Lounge, I was on at 6AM on my ADR day for my 4/24 trip and there was nothing for the 4 days I could book. So I set up a reservation finder for April 26th. Then the 60 day window opened for my May 6-14 trip, and once again nothing at 6AM for the Lounge. Then on Tuesday I got an alert from the reservation finder that multiple times were available for 4/26. As soon as that was booked I checked for the May trip and found availability for every day. I enjoy going there, and the sliders and fries plus a Coke don't cost much more than a quick service meal.
Is there an age limit on the Space lounge?
I have an 18 and 20 year old daughters. Do you have to be 21 to eat there?

I started using a reservation finder for the first time last December because the popular restaurants just always fill up immediately.

I've had good success with that and managed to book one or two of the popular places for each trip using that. Nothing for Cinderella's Table or 220 yet though!

My trigger finger has been too slow to snag one of those two so far, so I'm well acquainted with "Paws" page :-)

We’re doing a last minute trip this weekend and I just checked what options are available at 1pm this Sunday. Surprisingly many options. Almost everything available at MK/HS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter