• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is going on with the Jacksons?

sunshinehighway

DIS Veteran
Is anyone else following all this Jackson family drama? What do you think is really going on? Where is Latoya in all of it? I haven't seen mention of her yet.

Is anyone else following all this Jackson family drama? What do you think is really going on? Where is Latoya in all of it? I haven't seen mention of her yet.

I am following it. I was also wondering about LaToya. I actually have lost track of how many siblings there are. I am wondering what is really going on there too but I think they took Katherine to gain control or force her to sign something to get a hold of the money. The kids clearly have no idea what is going on and I think they are being the most truthful. Paris seems very concerned and scared. The siblings are crazy and hopefully since they won't allow anyone to speak with her doesn't mean something bad has happened to her. There was a story about how Randy and Jermaine have already asked the estate to pay there bills and the estate refused so I think they are using their money to get a hold of the money. As far as Janet and Rebbie I do not know. Janet I thought had money Rebbie I am really wondering what her story is. Either way I hope the kids stay safe and with someone to keep their interest as the most important. I just find it funny they are trying to say the will is wrong when the one before this will says basically the same thing so how they feel they can prove it fraud is beyond me.

The love of money...The kids are older and can now see and talk about the problems for the world to see. Time will tell what really is going on:listen:

I would think Janet would have her own money... not as much as Michael did (and I guess his fortune, or the children's fortune now- has grown considerable since he passed away. Greed does funny things to people. Really, the kids need a guardian ad litem right now with Katherine unavailable to them. I hope SOMEONE in that family is looking out for them. I can't wait for Paris to write a book.

The love of money...The kids are older and can now see and talk about the problems for the world to see. Time will tell what really is going on:listen:

For all of Michael's public problems, I think his lifestyle instilled a sense of individualism amongst the children. If the rumors are true about Paris reacting the way she did to Janet, then this just further proves this, in my mind.

These kids don't want to be part of the "Jackson shadow." They want to go out and forge their own lives, and I think that is very threatening to a Jackson family that has always been like the Iron Curtain.

I'm hoping MJ's kids have the resolve to stay true to their convictions and fight against the insanity surrounding them. Someday they will be free of this mess and, hopefully, will live fulfilling lives.

I've heard nothing about this ... can someone fill in the details for me?

I've heard nothing about this ... can someone fill in the details for me?

Basically, Paris, her Uncles and Janet got into a vicious fight.
Katherine Jackson is supposedly missing and Paris claims she has not heard or seen from her grandmother in 9 days and counting. Remember Katherine is the closets thing to a parent for Michaels kids.

Police were called, fist and slaps were exchanged.

Greedy and pathetic are the words that come to mind when I think of the Jackson siblings. They are like hyena's, fighting over a dead carcass. They want MK's money and will do what ever they can to get it. They are lazy and won't bother work hard to make money on their own. Heck, we hadn't really heard anything about them recently until MK died. Then they came out of the woodwork and all of a sudden all of these "concerts" were being put on. They will do what ever they can to ride on someone else coat tales instead of actually depending on themselves.

So, the siblings sneak onto the property, following MK's kids and then get aggressive with them? Insane. Why are they are cruising around in a stretch limo? Do they not own real cars? Do they always drive around like they are in a funeral procession or are they trying to make themselves feel more important than they are?

Why were Randy and Janet filming the kids with their cell phones? Why did Janet slapped Paris. This family is one hot mess. I hope those kids can stay strong through it all. It seems like Paris has a good head on her shoulders and no matter what people say about Michael, he raised some good kids.

Did Katherine bail in order to get away from her ungrateful greedy children or was she forced to go there? Why has she not spoken to MK's kids? Why worry them? Something is really off about that. Apparently the police have spoken to her and say that she is fine.

For all of Michael's public problems, I think his lifestyle instilled a sense of individualism amongst the children. If the rumors are true about Paris reacting the way she did to Janet, then this just further proves this, in my mind.

These kids don't want to be part of the "Jackson shadow." They want to go out and forge their own lives, and I think that is very threatening to a Jackson family that has always been like the Iron Curtain.

I'm hoping MJ's kids have the resolve to stay true to their convictions and fight against the insanity surrounding them. Someday they will be free of this mess and, hopefully, will live fulfilling lives.

They - at least Paris, I suppose, and Quilt or whatever, seem just as nutty as the rest of them. Proving genetics isn't all, I suppose.

Forge her own life? Stay true to her convictions? She's like 14. They hadn't been to school until a couple of years ago, their father was a drug-addled molester...the only conviction I've gotten the impression she's got is that he was awesome. Which, fine, he was her father, but ...I mean maybe I missed it but she's not come out and talked about continuing charity work or anything as far as I know, she's just fame chasing. I don't think that she needs to be looking to get famous right this minute. Get an education, pretend to be normal for a bit... instead it's this continuation of what Joe tried. They're just a big ol' trainwreck.

Greedy and pathetic are the words that come to mind when I think of the Jackson siblings. They are like hyena's, fighting over a dead carcass. They want MK's money and will do what ever they can to get it. They are lazy and won't bother work hard to make money on their own. Heck, we hadn't really heard anything about them recently until MK died. Then they came out of the woodwork and all of a sudden all of these "concerts" were being put on. They will do what ever they can to ride on someone else coat tales instead of actually depending on themselves.

So, the siblings sneak onto the property, following MK's kids and then get aggressive with them? Insane. Why are they are cruising around in a stretch limo? Do they not own real cars? Do they always drive around like they are in a funeral procession or are they trying to make themselves feel more important than they are?

Why were Randy and Janet filming the kids with their cell phones? Why did Janet slapped Paris. This family is one hot mess. I hope those kids can stay strong through it all. It seems like Paris has a good head on her shoulders and no matter what people say about Michael, he raised some good kids.

Did Katherine bail in order to get away from her ungrateful greedy children or was she forced to go there? Why has she not spoken to MK's kids? Why worry them? Something is really off about that. Apparently the police have spoken to her and say that she is fine.

Not sure I'd go with that assessment.

First Janet is wealthy and successful in her own right. She is still acting and recording albums.

Now as to the brothers "concerts". You forget that they were legal members of the Jackson five and the Jacksons. So as long as they are performing those hits, they are not "riding" Michaels coat tails. they made, recorded and worked for those songs. They were in atlantic city recently and the show supposedly sold out so evidently they are working.

As to the limos, no they may not own real cars. They were not raised as normal "real" people. Their entire lives from the time they were small kids as been as celebrities. That's how they identify themselves, that's who they are.

Not sure I'd go with that assessment.

First Janet is wealthy and successful in her own right. She is still acting and recording albums.

Now as to the brothers "concerts". You forget that they were legal members of the Jackson five and the Jacksons. So as long as they are performing those hits, they are not "riding" Michaels coat tails. they made, recorded and worked for those songs. They were in atlantic city recently and the show supposedly sold out so evidently they are working.

As to the limos, no they may not own real cars. They were not raised as normal "real" people. Their entire lives from the time they were small kids as been as celebrities. That's how they identify themselves, that's who they are.

I don't recall hearing anything about the brothers until after MK died. Then all of a sudden they are shoving their faces in front of every camera they can and doing concerts. The timing seems pretty amazing to me.;)

They may see themselves as celebrities. I don't however. I see them more as a bunch of has-beens trying to hold on to their dying fame. They want to live these amazing celebrity filled lives, but they don't have the money to do it, so instead they have to go after their brothers money. Pathetic.

Looks like they are trying to manipulate Katherine who is really the boss of everything. What it really boils down to is the Jackson kids vs. the Jackson siblings. Randy and Jermaine supposedly asked for back child support from the estate because they have two kids each from the same woman, who apparently Michael couldn't stand. But this is my theory, I don't know the true story.

Looks like they are trying to manipulate Katherine who is really the boss of everything. What it really boils down to is the Jackson kids vs. the Jackson siblings. Randy and Jermaine supposedly asked for back child support from the estate because they have two kids each from the same woman, who apparently Michael couldn't stand. But this is my theory, I don't know the true story.

Why would MK's estate be responsible for paying their child support? :confused: To the same woman no less.:rotfl: Heck, Katherine had a horrible time getting that woman out of the house. She refused to leave. Didn't want to mess up her free cushy lifestyle.

They just make no sense. This per TMZ:
Randy, Jermaine, Janet, Tito and Rebbie Jackson all signed a letter, demanding that the Executors of the MJ Estate step down, claiming the executors are failing so badly, the stress caused Katherine to suffer a stroke.

Sources connected with the Estate are now lashing back, telling TMZ they believe Randy and Jermaine (they are not including the others) are strapped for cash and know when Katherine dies there is no way they can get their hands on a penny of MJ's fortune -- that's because all of the money goes to charity and in trust for Michael's 3 kids.

Our sources believe ... Randy and Jermaine are trying to make it appear that Katherine is infirm and may need a conservatorship. And the sources further believe Randy and Jermaine will try and get themselves appointed as her conservators, which would give them access to more than $70,000 a month.
Yeah, those executors are doing such a horrible job:
Michael Jackson's estate has made a fortune since the singer's death -- so much in fact ... it's nearly paid off $500 million in debt the King of Pop left behind when he died.

Executors for the Estate filed legal docs -- obtained by TMZ -- which show the Estate has generated gross earnings exceeding $475 million as of the end of May.

According to the docs, all of MJ's debts have been paid, with the exception of a BIG debt involving Michael's publishing catalog ... and executors expect that will be fully paid off by the end of the year.

Didn't the dad "Joe" take it to court and try to break the will? He thought he could manipulate Katherine too. I can't believe Janet is in on this. But you never know what the whole story is.

Didn't the dad "Joe" take it to court and try to break the will? He thought he could manipulate Katherine too. I can't believe Janet is in on this. But you never know what the whole story is.

And where is good ole Joe during all of this. We haven't heard a peep out of him. I' surprised.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter