What is in the BWV studio?

RadioFanatic

Mouseketeer<br><font color=6d6b70>SO not a jewelry
Is there a coffeemaker? hairdryer? is their a laundry room on site? thanks!

All the DVC studios have coffeemakers and hairdryers. The kitcheneete also has a microwave, a toaster, a sink and an under counter refrigerator.

The BWV laundry is on the first floor near the health club and elevator bank. Take a right when you get off the elevators.

Best wishes -

I haven't stayed in a BWV studio in a couple years....is there a vaccuum in the closet?

CRSNDSNY said:
I haven't stayed in a BWV studio in a couple years....is there a vaccuum in the closet?

Oh yes, there is a vacuum there. And a nice one it is! (I like to vacuum!!) :crazy:

MdmMim said:
Oh yes, there is a vacuum there. And a nice one it is! (I like to vacuum!!) :crazy:
Excellent! i ask because i'm going shoppign today to buy some of those spacesaver bags. and you need a vaccuumm to suck out the air and compress the bags. THANKS!

CRSNDSNY said:
Excellent! i ask because i'm going shoppign today to buy some of those spacesaver bags. and you need a vaccuumm to suck out the air and compress the bags. THANKS!
Woo, for a minute there you had me worried. I thought maybe you were actually going to vacuum the unit on vacation. Glad to read you're not, because my DW would surely think that would be something I need to do on our next visit.

thanks! I'm so excited - this is our first time in a deluxe and we could never have done it except for a nice DVC'er renting us points - you DVC'ers rock!

DisneyBill said:
Woo, for a minute there you had me worried. I thought maybe you were actually going to vacuum the unit on vacation. Glad to read you're not, because my DW would surely think that would be something I need to do on our next visit.
:rotfl2:
Nope...don't want you to clean on your vacation!!! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter