• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is in the costco package now that Galaxy's Edge is Open? Lanyards, Pins?

motor58

Mouseketeer
Hi All, Has anyone gotten a costco package since Galaxy's Edge has opened? Curious what this year's theme is for lanyard and if they are doing a pin or luggage tag? Also, we are traveling over new year's, do they ever do any special themed lanyard/pin/etc for that? thanks in advance!

Hi All, Has anyone gotten a costco package since Galaxy's Edge has opened? Curious what this year's theme is for lanyard and if they are doing a pin or luggage tag? Also, we are traveling over new year's, do they ever do any special themed lanyard/pin/etc for that? thanks in advance!
I will be able to answer this in 35 day!

We check in with a Costco package on 8/27! No clue what to expect (first time) so I'll see if I can find this thread later to let you know how it goes.

We went in July and bought a 5 day parkhopper package through Costco. This year, they gave the usual lanyard and souvenir pin. The lanyard was a Star Wars galaxy edge themed lanyard with millennium falcon on it, it’s blue. I forget what the souvenir pin looks like. We also got a Disney gift card with the package.

In addition to the gift card, Star Wars land themed pin and lanyard, we also received buttons that said "I'm on vacation" with Donald and Daisy on them. No luggage tags, so we are assuming that these buttons were the replacement for the tags.

In addition to the gift card, Star Wars land themed pin and lanyard, we also received buttons that said "I'm on vacation" with Donald and Daisy on them. No luggage tags, so we are assuming that these buttons were the replacement for the tags.

Too bad they replaced the luggage tags.

Picture of the lanyard and pin we received a couple days ago.

Attachments

• 88675C5B-9E77-4F6A-9459-EB190798D122.jpeg
    88675C5B-9E77-4F6A-9459-EB190798D122.jpeg
    93 KB · Views: 71
Thank you CrazyCheryl for the picture! That is super cute! I am resurrecting the thread to see if maybe the package lanyard/pins are now holiday themed, or will they stay the same?

We just got here at our hotel and are heading down to downtown Disney to pick up our lanyards, I'll take a picture of what they give us.

They are still the Star Wars ones.

Attachments

• IMG_20191130_185915727.jpg
    IMG_20191130_185915727.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 19
Kfamily-thank you so much for taking the time to post here on your trip!!! I appreciate that so much, hope you have a great visit :thanks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter