What Is Most Important To Bring To Walt Disney World?

Blister band-aids!!! You cannot buy them ANYWHERE on site! I have no idea why as they would make a killing but I learned this the hard way on a trip in 2015...

Patience for sure. Go to the dollar tree go down each aisle , looking for items that you might even THINK you might need. At a dollar you haven't spent a ton for items.

Blister band-aids!!! You cannot buy them ANYWHERE on site! I have no idea why as they would make a killing but I learned this the hard way on a trip in 2015...
Yep - in addition to the good, comfortable shoes - blister pads, moleskin, Band-Aids, and some Neosporin To-Go. :)

Comfortable shoes

Money

Ponchos/umbrella

light long sleeve shirt/especially for summer - I fold and carry it/put it in my bag/DH's pockets - Restaurants, Busses and some rides are way too cold

IMO: Skip the poncho, buy a raincoat and bring that with you. It will fit you better and keep you dryer.

Lip balm with sunscreen

Took us a couple trips to figure it out, but now remembering to bring laundry detergent every trip. Doing laundry there has really cut down on our packing, and seems likes bringing a few scoops of soap in a tupperware has saved us a ton of money, too. Also really enjoy not having to worry about machines running out or going to the markets/store.

Edited because I type too fast

Last edited:
Patience (as many have said) and some flexibility. You're not the only one who has high hopes and detailed plans, is celebrating something special, spent a lot of money to be there, etc. If you go in with an entitled mindset and rigid expectations, you're sure to let something trivial "ruin your trip". Don't let perfect be the enemy of good.

Some Times I Go And Forget Some Things I Didn't Think Of So What Are Some Things That Are Important To Bring
I answered this question previously and said money but I want to revise my post. I say vaccine card. Why? The CDC has stated if you have had the Covid vaccine you can't give and/or get Covid. So go to WDW and flash your Covid card. Get a wrist band like they have at Scary Halloween or Christmas Party and enjoy the park mask free in the heat and humidity. If you do not have the vaccine by choice, no problem, you can continue to mask. This gives a solution to those that do not want vaccine and to those of us that did. We can't give it to you. You can only get from others that have not had vaccine. Per kids..... read the CDC info on that too. Time to increase capacity, bring back fast passes, and forgo masks if you have been vaccinated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter