• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is on your Christmas list?

dh always asks for ideas so i told him about 2 loungeflys that i saw previews of and caught my eye. told him if he gets them to check that the zippers work before the return period has passed:rotfl:

other than that my letter to santa is more of a 'i need no more....' (wall art cuz we got no space, figurines and such cuz i'm trying to declutter not aquire more).

I wish my family would agree to make Christmas like Thanksgiving - get together for a nice meal and no gifts, but the mom’s will never do that.

My Christmas list….
*Noise blocking AirPods (I’ll ask my mom for those)
*A Disney Vera Bradley large duffle bag (I’ll ask my MIL for that)
*Disney gift cards
*Gift card to my hair salon
*New Birkenstock (my DH will buy that)
*New grey Vans (my DH will buy that)

I’m sure I’ll think of other things between now and then 🙂👍🏻

I don't have a list really. I am so bad about if I want something, I just go get it myself. At the moment, I don't really have any material objects on my "wish list". Most of my excitement for Christmas is just the season itself, the gifts are not that important.

My Dad and Stepmom will give us a generous check for Christmas and I will use some of that money to buy a new computer.

My Mom will want a list of things for DH and I with a total cost of $300-$350. I usually try to think of things for our house to have her get. She already mentioned the other day about getting her a list, so I need to start thinking on it.

DH and I aren't really gift people and don't tend to accumulate a ton of stuff. Like others, we tend to do travel as our big expenditure for each other.

For example, we both turned 40 this year. He had mentioned wanting a decent knife set for the kitchen because all ours were terrible so I got him that. And it wasn't a $1500 Japanese steel set either. Just a Cuisinart knife set that fits our needs well. And then he promptly chopped off half his fingernail with it but I digress. I didn't get anything at all for my birthday which was fine.

For Christmas, I want him to change the lightbulbs in the ceiling fan in the living room. They have been burned out for a year and a half and we're heading on toward winter and the living room is darn near unusable that time of year because it's too dang dark!!!!!

Jo Malone car diffuser
chocolate cashew crunch from Marigold foods.
I don't yet what else I want

Husband and I don't really exchange Christmas gifts anymore. We've been putting the money towards the house. Remodeling/updating. Also like to put the money towards travel instead. We will get each other little things to open. My husband usually gets me a gift certificate for a pedicure. I look forward to that, I enjoy it.

Hmmm, last year DH got me replacement china pattern and after the holidays I realized I wanted some new pieces so maybe that. I also remember thinking how much I love my Dept 56 display so maybe some new pieces here, then I saw a super cool display in Instagram or something. I also love my beautiful Fontanini display so maybe a few more pieces for that, it is so pretty but too much feels a bit irreverent so I'm gonna keep it in check.

I'm over the last 2 decades of pragmatism, bring in the fun!

Possibly a little freezer that goes down to -40 degrees for freezing foods and esp. freezing fish. Not sure, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter