What is one thing you miss about epcot that you wish they would bring back?

oliverthecat

Mouseketeer
I been going to disney since 1997 and i would say 1998 or 1999 they had the ice cream social at the garden grill that was the best never crowded and the characters were there.

The parade they had with the big drums and the guys on stilts … name escapes me … must’ve been around 2004 possibly

I been going to disney since 1997 and i would say 1998 or 1999 they had the ice cream social at the garden grill that was the best never crowded and the characters were there.
All of the World Showcase entertainment...Off Kilter, Mo'Rockin, The World Showcase Players, the Living Statues, the drummers in Japan, and so on. For me, that's what made Epcot special. Now, it's just one food festival after another with a high admission price tag.

There is a drawbridge in the Africa area. They used to store show barges back there out-of-sight. I wonder if the new ones are too big for that?

That Cotton Candy artist who makes the beautiful flowers and butterflies (and murders them dead if they aren't perfect) who works in China during the festivals sometimes. Give us the sugar artist full time!

OG Figment.

Alfredo di Roma, Maelstrom (I like the Frozen ride, just wish it was in MK), Horizons, the original Journey Into Imagination, Wonders of Life Pavilion, the Martin Short version of the Canada movie (or the original, I liked both better than the current version), World of Motion, Mo'Rockin, Off Kilter....oops, I guess that's way more than one thing.

Horizons, the fountain, original Journey, World of Motion, the 2 way reservation computers near guest services, lagoon view, the cool tasting events at the countries during Food and Wine.

...those living statues...they were so cool! [and kinda creepy at the same time]

Club Cool for sure !! They say they are bringing it back but in what fashion we shall see . Fingers crossed it’s close to the old one with the Beverly of course !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter