What is POG called now and where is it served?

1GoldenSun

DIS Veteran
I know it's not called POG anymore, but what is the passionfruit, orange, and guava juice blend called now? I know that Garden Grove, Boma, and O'Hana have it, but where else? Is it called by a different name at the different places it's served?

I know it's not called POG anymore, but what is the passionfruit, orange, and guava juice blend called now? I know that Garden Grove, Boma, and O'Hana have it, but where else? Is it called by a different name at the different places it's served?

We had POG at Tusker House during the character breakfast last month. On the menu, it's called Jungle Juice, but it'll always be POG to me!

But but but... POG without Rum?
jack-sparrow-johnny-depp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-rum-Favim.com-1819951.jpg

Kona has it for breakfast and it's called Liliko'i (the Hawaiian name for passion fruit) juice there :) It's so wonderful. Also, if you ever go on a Disney cruise, they have unlimited POG juice in Cabanas (one of the best things about the cruise, to be honest).

Heads up, it’s no longer available. That link was posted last year, put on our to-do list, and by our trip Oct 2017 already gone. Yeah, I was bummed.

Aww no, that's too bad! But really, I'd probably prefer it in its original form anyway. I drink it so fast I'd probably get brain-freeze!

Last edited:
Our server at 1900 Park Fare let us in on the secret - it's a premade minute maid mix.
The Carnival Cruise ship that I was on a couple of weeks ago was serving it as their only juice option during breakfast. It is really tasty stuff, so I don't blame them for doing so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter