What is something you have never done, and people are shocked when you mention it?

JSYK, chicken wings taste like, well, chicken. :confused3 Are you not a "hand-eater" in general or is it just things with sauce that cross the line? Eating without utensils does take the guess-work out of which one is the fish knife and which one is the salad fork.

We took a cruise on Carnival once and I kid you not, BBQ ribs were on the menu on formal night. Luring people into tucking napkins down the front of their cocktail attire, I thought was an hilariously satirical wink ;) towards their reputation as "Wal-Mart of the Seas". :thumbsup2 Well-played, Carnival!

Things with sauce. I suppose I could use my diamond encrusted 18k gold corn-on-the-cob holders for wings and ribs if I really wanted to.

I always considered chicken wings to be, well, trash. We used to use them for crab bait when I was a kid because they were so cheap. Now they're often more expensive than boneless chicken breast.

I heard that Carnival was a low-end cruise line. I was only on a cruise once, a two night cruise to nowhere out of Miami, to see if I liked it. It was fine for a short period, but enough for me. No desire to go again. Norwegian Cruise lines.

I've never liked beer or coffee. So many people have told me to just keep drinking them, I'll get used to them. But, why? If I don't like the taste, why force myself? It's not like I need them to survive.

ETA: I have nothing against either. I like wine and mixed drinks, and I actually love the smell of coffee (especially hazelnut). I just can't stand the taste.

I have never learnt to drive and I dont have Netflix or any other subscription streaming service.

oh and this will mainly be understood by UK and Irish people, I dont drink tea. In UK and Ireland, hot black tea with fresh dairy milk and optional sugar is the main hot drink. In most UK and Irish households, there is always a kettle boiling and the first them you are offered when you enter someones house is a cup of tea. My mum would drink maybe 5 or 6 cups of tea in a day. My grandfather always found it very odd that I didnt drink tea.

I have never voted. I don’t feel it’s my place. My husband is the head of our household and yes we talk about it somewhat, but he is the only voter.

I have never voted. I don’t feel it’s my place. My husband is the head of our household and yes we talk about it somewhat, but he is the only voter.

interesting, and not judging but just genuinely curios, why dont you feel like its your place? For example say in a local election, would you and your husband hare the same view of the candidates? Would the candidate your husband votes for be your choice? What about in a referendum, say like removing something from the constitution, would you and your husband share the same viewpoint?

Honestly just really curious, as this is something I havent heard, as most women are fiercely proud of and fiercely defend their right to a vote :)

interesting, and not judging but just genuinely curios, why dont you feel like its your place? For example say in a local election, would you and your husband hare the same view of the candidates? Would the candidate your husband votes for be your choice? What about in a referendum, say like removing something from the constitution, would you and your husband share the same viewpoint?

Honestly just really curious, as this is something I havent heard, as most women are fiercely proud of and fiercely defend their right to a vote :)

It’s a Bibical standing - he is the head of our household therefore, he votes. Not everyone will understand, and that’s ok!

I appr coats you asking instead of just attacking me about it

I have never seen most blockbuster movies. No Pirates, no Marvel movies. I do see James Bond and Mission Impossible because dh likes to see those on date nights.

Haven't seen most horror movies. I am NOT a fan!!!! No Nightmare on Elm Street or any slasher movies for me, thanks.
Haven't been to a theatrical viewing or live show for Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Oh honey, no. Get out and vote. So your research and vote for who you feel is the best candidate. We’ve come too far to go back.
I can understand the other person's philosophy even if I don't personally agree with it but on a side note and not to become political but when people say every vote counts they really mean it.

Our most recent election for the GOP party in our state between the two main GOP candidates (to determine who will represent the GOP party for the upcoming November election which will include who will be the next Governor) was a difference of 343 votes in the entire state between the two GOP candidates. To put that in perspective there's over 500 houses presently built in my one neighborhood so the difference was less than the number of homes in my specific neighborhood.

So for me it's not a gender/role in life issue it's a 'can really have an impact' issue. But on that note plenty of people don't vote at all period so that's the same issue of 'can really have an impact'

A lot of things:
1) Never been to Yosemite even though I have lived less than 150 miles away for 61 years.
2) Watched Friends, Seinfeld, 50 Shades of Gray or any of the "fad" shows.
3) Dropped HBO 31 years ago when my son was born, and haven't seen anything there in the TV Guide that makes me want to add it now that the kids are grown and out of the house.
4) Smoked pot or used cocaine, which when you lived in a dorm in college in the 1970's was hard to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter