• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is the age gap between you and your siblings or cousins if you don't have siblings?

My brother is 2 years younger. We’re the “middle cousins. 2 older cousins by 5 years and 7 younger by 5 years .

I'm an only child, and effectively an only cousin. I was born in the gap between a group of cousins 10-20 years older and another group 10-20 years younger. I do have one second or third cousin close to my age, but I didn't see her much growing up. I'm friends with some of them now as an adult, but not as a kid.

Youngest of 4; the sibling gap is 22 years. My eldest sister was the first of the cousins in the family, and there are quite a few younger than me; the range ran from 1940 to 1976, and widely overlapped the generation that followed. It's still overlapping; my DD15's oldest 1st cousin was born in 1962.

My older brother was 2 years older than me, my sister is 4 years younger and my other brother is 5 years younger.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter