What is the age gap between you and your siblings?

Youngest of 5-
I have a brother 18 years older than me, and a brother 10.5 MONTHS older than me.
Plus a brother 10 years older and a sister 3 years older.

Youngest of 4. My sister is 12 years older, oldest brother 11 years older and my youngest brother is 6 years older.

I am the oldest of 5

Me
Brother 4 years younger
Sister 6 years younger
Sister 16 years younger
Brother 24 years younger

We calculated it once and realized that DMom had a teenager for 30 straight years!!! :faint:

There are 6 of us:
Starting with older sister and myself (I am the 2nd oldest):
14 mo - sister 1 and 2(me)
2 years - sister 2 and 3
4 years - sister 3 and 4
2 years - sister 4 and 5
6 years - sister 5 and brother

I am a total of 14 years older than my brother, who is the youngest

My kids:
DS18 and DD14: 3 years, 364 days (their birthdays are this coming Thursday and Friday! They will be 18 and 14)
DD14 and DS12: 19 1/2 months

I have no siblings, but my dad has a sister who is 20 years younger than him. He left for Vietnam and when he came home, there was a new baby! LOL!

oldest child + 20 months + middle child + 16 months = youngest child (of 3) was born on oldest child's 3rd birthday.

11 between me and my youngest brother.......there are 3 siblings between us.

Oldest of 4. Between me and #2 is 1 year. There is then a 4 year gap and then between #3 and #4 there is about a year and a half. All girls.

I have 3 girls and there are about 3 years between each of them.

9 years between my older brother and me, 3 years between my younger brother and me

I'm the youngest by far.
Oldest brother is 25 years older
2nd brother (deceased) would now be 20 years older
Sister is 17 years older

Last edited:
We're very close in age. My parents had 4 kids in 5 1/2 years. I'm the youngest and only girl, my youngest brother is 22 months older than me, my middle brother is 3 years older than me, and my oldest brother is 5 1/2 years older.

Yes, my youngest and middle brothers are only 10 months apart.

I am in the middle. My brother is 4 years older and my sister is 13 years younger.

My sister is just a under 6 years younger than me. We do have different dads, so that explains the fairly large age gap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter