What is the best place you have ever slept in terms of view from the window ?

San Diego Hilton Harbor Island. Woke up the first morning, open the curtains to the balcony and there is an aircraft carrier making it's way through the harbor. Great view of Coronado Island as well.

San Diego Hilton Harbor Island. Woke up the first morning, open the curtains to the balcony and there is an aircraft carrier making it's way through the harbor. Great view of Coronado Island as well.
I got to see some of those when I visited the Norfolk, Virginia area. It is awe inspiring to see them.

My bedroom in my home near Tobermory Canada overlooking Georgian Bay. Peace and quiet. Middle of no where.

In Sydney, right on the beach with an ocean view. Sigh….some day I’ll get back there.

VRBO with a lake view from the bedroom...

Yes I voted "beach view" in the poll and I have stayed in places that had one, but not from the bedroom window :rotfl2:

Florence. The bedroom window had a perfect view of the Duomo and we were only a block away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter