What is the best way to book a room at HRH?

sarha

<font color=darkcoral>Disneyland is a new experien
We'd like to stay at the HRH next March, and I'm wondering who you call for reservations. Do I book thru Lowes hotels or do I call the hotel directly?
When do Entertainment rates come out, or AAA?
Can someone please help me? Obviously I'm completely new to this, we've only stayed at WDW before.

Hi sarah,

I would be happy to share what has worked best for me so far with booking. I find that it all depends on who you get on the other side of the phone sooo if you dont like what you are hearing or a discount isnt showing as available call again! I found calling Hard Rock direct got me the most accurate info and some of the friendliest reservationists willing to take the time with me to answer all my questions. I did call Loews 800 number first wasnt totally satisfied so I then called Hard Rock direct. The reservationist was only too happy to give me all the discounted rates using AAA, AP, entertainmnet card and Fan club card. Granted you may have to wait till they come out for your time of travel at least they can give you a heads up to when to call back. I think I remember reading a post that said to call after September for March entertainmnet rates. AAA rates I believe you can get now.

So you know the entertainment rates are the deepest discounts when available. I was quoted 117.50 gardenview 129 poolview and 149 for a deluxe (tax not included)

The direct # to Hard Rock is 407-503-ROCK
Loews 1-800-23 LOEWS

I've always had very good luck (x4!) with Universal's reservationists: 1-800-uescape

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter