What is the best way to book a vacation for my daughter's family and us?

khandih

Earning My Ears
I guess I could say most economical, but not necessarily cheapest. We liked Port Orleans a lot, and we could book two rooms there, but I wondered if it would be better to book a villa or a suite somewhere else. Does anyone have any good advice? We are talking about me, my husband, 21yo son and 9 yo daughter plus, my daughter, her husband, and her 2 year old daughter.

Thanks much,
Khandi

I would look at a couple of packages online on the Disney site and price them out at two rooms.

Then I would go over to the DVC boards and look at renting points from a DVC member for a villa.

Then compare the two and see what it is worth to you.

Good luck!

Took our family of 8 last summer and stayed in a 2 bedroom at Animal Kingdon Kidani Village. I had a 40% PIN. It was my daughter and her husband and infant in one bedroom, me, my husband and 20 year old daughter in the other bedroom, and daughter's fiance, our 14 year old son and his friend in the living area- sleeper sofa and sleeper chair. Sounds like we would be cramped but we had plenty of room and three bathrooms. Had an awesome family vacation. Going again Christmas 2011 - another 40%PIN. But this time we will have to get separate rooms because daughter #2 and fiance will be newly married. The trip will actually be part of their honeymoon - so they get their own room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter