What is the best way to book from the US?

Just FYI, I booked through the U.K. Website for a much better rate than the US was offering. I just looked and it looks like you can book through June 14th right now. My package includes the room, tickets, and 1/2 board meal plan for the same price that Expedia was offering for just the room and tickets. The UK site saved me about $100 off what the US site was offering.
Sorry, what do you mean by UK site?

Sorry, what do you mean by UK site?
I've answered this in the other thread you've started, but in short: In the top right corner on the DLP website you can change the country & language, each country has different offers for hotel & ticket packages. The US website is usually the most expensive.

I’m just starting my planning for a June 2020 trip from Ohio. The rates through the UK site look better than the US site right now. Does anyone know, if I use my Capital One Venture card for a deposit on a 2 night/3 days in the parks and the half board deal, will I be able to use my miles to “erase” the charge? I came here from the credit card thread, so I’ve asked there also. Thought maybe someone here might know though?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!