what is the Candlelight Processional Package?

momto2

greet each new day as a magical journey.
Never heard of it. I get the impression that it is expensive?

We've gone to the Candlelight Processsional three times, and we LOVE it!!!! We always do the Package too - since we always eat at a World Showcase restaurant anyway.

The "package" includes a complete dinner at your choice of a World Showcase restaurant, and "reserved" seating at the Candlelight Processional show. (It also included a 15% discount on merchandise bought in Epcot that day - some items were excluded in the discount. I bought my DD a very pretty porcelain doll that I did get the discount on!)

There are different levels of restaurants, which have different pricing. You can check Deb Wills site for a complete listing.

The first year, we ate at Le Cellier, the next two years, we ate at Chefs de France.

I think its a great deal - since we eat at one of the restaurants anyway. And, you can walk up about 20 minutes before show time and get a good seat!

Enjoy!!!!!

Noticed your countdown. We leave in 43 days too!

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter