What is the deal with T-Rex reservations???

Apeters430

Mouseketeer
Ok, I am no newbie to making dinning reservations but I am just stunned by the lack of availability for T-Rex. I check every single day, multiple times a day for the past 6 weeks for our trip in 10 days and I have not even spotted a single reservation for lunch and dinner. What gives!? I even tried calling the restaurant and they never even pick up.

Does anyone know a secret or am I going to be screwed lol

Ok, I am no newbie to making dinning reservations but I am just stunned by the lack of availability for T-Rex. I check every single day, multiple times a day for the past 6 weeks for our trip in 10 days and I have not even spotted a single reservation for lunch and dinner. What gives!? I even tried calling the restaurant and they never even pick up.

Does anyone know a secret or am I going to be screwed lol

They only release a certain number of tables to disney --- call them directly :))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter