• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

what is the dining experience at crystal palace?

andera42

Mouseketeer
Have a lunch reservation in February but what is the menu and food right now? Is it worth the time and money right now without characters?

We ate there in November and thought the food was good. Given the choices at MK, I would do it again. You choose your own food from a buffet and there was a carving station, I think. We have eaten there many times with characters which are cute, but we were three adults and just wanted a good lunch. We have eaten at every MK table service restaurant except BOG since the re-opening, and we like variety.

We ate there 1st time on Oct 1st for lunch. We really liked the food (2 adults) & would definitely go again. It's nice to have some food variety & everyone is happy. Had a lovely time & enjoyed the setting. I don't know what it was like with characters though so can't answer that.

Thank you for your response. I just want a nice meal but there have been so many changes i just wanted to choose a decent restaurant

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter