What is the electric ocean event that is going on in May/June?

JennCa

DIS Veteran
I've never heard of electric ocean from 5:30-10pm at Seaworld during select days in May/June. Has anyone ever been? What was it like? I figure it might be different with COVID but here's to hoping!

Jenn

Looks like mostly weekends on the dates I am going but it includes other days later in summer.

Electric Ocean is the summer night event. There is a sea lion show, fireworks, a DJ, dance party, and possibly a dolphin show (if they brought it back- they didn't do it last summer during Electric Ocean)

i just made a june ressie and picked fri night just for this, hope its not crazy busy but would love to see fireworks..

They just added Electric Ocean for the night we are going to SeaWorld. Does anyone have any viewing tips for the fireworks? Thanks! I am soo excited because when I looked at the schedule previously they had it all weekend except our night so this makes me soo happy!

We are going on one of these nights too and I really hope the rides stay open. We also splurged on the all day dining figuring we would be be there rope drop to close and would be eating 3 meals plus water/drinks all day, so the $30pp felt very reasonable.

What I am REALLY hoping for is the mimes at the sea lion show.

We are going on one of these nights too and I really hope the rides stay open. We also splurged on the all day dining figuring we would be be there rope drop to close and would be eating 3 meals plus water/drinks all day, so the $30pp felt very reasonable.

What I am REALLY hoping for is the mimes at the sea lion show.
Haaa. Yes please get to the show as early as possible to see mime, also to not be a butt of his jokes.. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter