• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is the funniest gift you have ever received?

Lancelot Link , secret Chimp coloring book.....my christmas request was on the front page of the high school newspaper....and the photo was the family fridge for awhile.

A dear friend sent me a locally produced hotdog (my favorite) from home to school a thousand miles away....in the heat of summer. Hysterically gross (especially to the UPS guy) but heart warming all the same.

Ok, I found this hysterical but nobody else has. I just have one of those sense of humors. I went through a phase of waking up early, like 3 or 4 am early. On Mothers day my dd put a printed out picture of Norman Bates wishing me a Happy Mothers Day and left it on the seat I usually take in the morning. Seeing that face and hearing his voice while reading it, in the dark, cracked me up. She really gets my sense of humor!!

A 3 inch tall marble grandfather clock. The person who gave it to told me it had been chosen because "I thought it was unique -- kind of like you."

My cousin knows I'm an Oakland A's fan and literally bought me 6 Oakland A's caps for Christmas. They were all Nike, so I think they probably came cheap from a Nike Outlet Store, but it was still a hilarious gift.

I once received a wooden moose candy dispenser that crapped chocolate-covered raisins when you lifted the tail.

A Poo-Pourri set. It had a regular size, medium size, and a travel size. The fun part was it was in a toilet shaped box. the lid lifted up like a toilet seat.
I of course have it at work and when someone gives me chocolate I put them in there!
I have a daughter that also gets my sense of humor!

Had a boss who gave everyone in the department Christmas money cards with nothing in them. 🤷

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter