What is the furthest you have travelled by yourself?

2,700 miles to San Diego for work. The jet lag was awful and had no one to feel my pain. Instead, everyone wanted to go out for drinks and i was dying!

Harrisburg, PA to SF for a work training course. I almost did Atlanta to London solo. Had it booked but then my friend joined me.

By air - Calgary to Cuba; about 3,000 miles. By car - Calgary back to my hometown; about 500 miles, more times than I can count.

300 miles round trip. My girlfriend was on vacationing at a friends house. I went up on the weekend by myself.

Driving: middle TN to south LA. About 580 miles. I day .
Flying : Nashville to Los Angeles .just over 2000 miles. Star Wars convention only thing to make me fly that far alone .

By air I went by myself to Los Angeles to meet up with some friends to attend a big Doctor Who convention. 3,000 miles cross country.

I’d say about 30 miles. I do not like to drive. I refuse to drive busy highways. My anxiety kicks in and I just can’t do it. I’m ok around home but that’s it.

From MA to Guam (via Chicago and Tokyo) for work

Driving was probably when I had to drive down to NJ and back in a day for work. About 450 miles round trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter