What is the furthest you have travelled over this Christmas period?

Just around our city. Unfortunately, that includes several trips to the airport to try and drop off a guest of ours who was initially just laying over on her way to family on the West coast. Continent-wide weather chaos has canceled her flight twice - maybe third time's the charm later today.

Drove from PA to SC yesterday, and on the way to Walt Disney World today. Approximately 1,100 miles.

From my bedroom to my laundry room.

Pretty much the same. We’ve had a blizzard here since Friday morning. Got last minute groceries & meds on Thursday & haven’t been out my door since. DH has been out to shovel & snowblow yesterday & today. Driving ban in effect. Probably won’t go anywhere til at least Wednesday. 43inches of snow at the official airport weather station plus up to 6 feet drifts from winds that gusted to 70+ mph on Friday. And sadly, 7 deaths. Unknown if there are still people stranded in cars

What is the furthest you have travelled over this Christmas period?​

About 18 miles. But it wasn't related specifically to Christmas. That's how far we had to go to get some landscaping materials.

This weekend? Zero. I have been getting the house ready for company arriving tomorrow, so no time to go anywhere else.

Dd woke up with covid yesterday so I went about 2 miles to get food since we had to cancel all plans.

Just around our city - I think it was about 18 miles to my cousin's house yesterday and then will go about that far again this evening to my aunt's house.

We prefer to be home for Christmas. The day after is the family get together which is a few hours away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter