what is the last place you went to that you took a picture of ?

so my DD and her DH are out of town and we go to their house every other day to refill the automatic cat feeders. I always take a picture of the cats to send to her as proof of life.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-01 at 8.08.50 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-01 at 8.08.50 PM.png
    636.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot 2024-03-01 at 8.08.34 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-01 at 8.08.34 PM.png
    808.1 KB · Views: 4
The baths, virgin gorda

Attachments

• IMG_3598.jpeg
    IMG_3598.jpeg
    73.8 KB · Views: 3

Illini basketball game in Champaign. Prior to that was the Disney exhibit in Chicago

Dinner at the Spaghetti Factory for son and grandson's birthday. Video of the staff singing happy birthday to them.

driving down the road from home-an entire herd of elk, dozens and dozens started leaping over the fencing on one side of the open land to cross the road and leap once again over a fence to more open land. simply amazing.

Had to get my phone out and look. Lots of pictures of the grand daughter when she was at our house last week while her mama went to work but they were all inside the house. The last outside our house was same grand daughter at WDW eating at CSR QS early Dec.

My kitchen
On refrigerator door is a magnetic erasable pad
Took photo with phone of food shopping list
Reason is the items are easily forgotten by the time I get to store :confused3

I took a picture of my huckleberry lemonade today at a restaurant. We went for a drive to a city about an hour away to have lunch and just get out of the house. Other than that I took tons of pics when we were at Aulani a few weeks ago

I took a picture of my beer & pint glass at Pint Night last night does that count?

Otherwise it would be Yosemite back in November.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter