What is the least expensive way for the BC ?

Claudia Kellenberger

DIS Veteran
This past vacation (Dec 6th-12th) I did The Swan at the
gov't discount. I had a good time, HOWEVER ....... if money
were no object ..... I would stay at The Beach Club to be even
closer to Epcot. What is the least expensive way to stay at
The Beach Club for my next early December visit ???
P.S. Yes - I am a Disney Club member.

I got a rate of 187.50/night including tax over labor day weekend and again for next week (arriving 12/25). I used codes I found on mousesavers.com. This was for a standard view.

Your best bet would be to try for a disney club discount now and then watch for discount codes closer to the date.

If you want to go through the hassle, you can try to get vacation club points from a vacation club member and stay at the new beach club villas. Might be worth a shot. they are going for 9-10 dollars a point and early december is still off season, so point usage would be a minimum. probably a studio will cost for a week anywhere from 90 to 110 points a week. try posting on the dvc point trading board to see what you can get.

If you're going solo (I recognize you as another solo traveler like me), why not look into the Beach Club sico rooms? They only have one, fairly large, bed. Then, when you get back, tell me how that was! I've been considering that, but wondering how comfortable the beds were. Could use the report!

The Beach Club Villas are not for sale yet by DVC. They haven't even published the point charts or any information about the costs. When VWL opened, they did not take point reservations until about 2 months before opening, so it may be a while. Expected opening is September.

A standard view studio at Boardwalk is 85 points a week for the first 2 week of December, a preferred view is 104. A Boardwalk member could rent points to you and make a reservation next month (11 months before checkout).

The least expensive rates I have seen at the Beach Club were for Annual Pass Holders. The rates offered the latter half of this year with the discount codes were at times the same or just slightly more than AP Holder rates.

I would definately keep trying to get either a code rate from Mousesavers, AP rate or DC rate. We stayed at the YC, July 4th week, and got a rate of $169 plus tax. You just have to be checking the rates often enough not to miss something good.:)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter