What is the most annoying item in your home?

Lately the VPN on my work computer. Uggg. So slow and buggy....

Oh and the dog (but he's cute so I forgive him)

The dishwasher. Can't stand it, never use it myself. It recently broke and I was thrilled to make another cabinet out of the space... but I was overruled so now we have a new dishwasher.

The Dish receiver. Ours is an older one and if you watch the same channel for a certain amount of time it assumes you aren't watching and pops up a screen asking if you want to turn off or keep watching and you have to hit cancel. What's up with that Dish? Some of us binge watch HGTV all day.

Also my dishwasher as well. The darn thing has too many choices on it and if you pull the bottom rack out too far it comes off it's track. It also has less space on the top rack than our older one did.

The wireless router. It makes an electric buzz that I am hyper-sensitive to. My hubby can't hear it.

We have this utility box for something to do with our cable/internet/phone(when we had phone) in DDs room that beeps all the time...says it has a low battery. The thing is, it has no battery and plugs into an outlet. :confused3 She's so used to it now, she can't hear it but it drives me up the wall. A technician came out not to long ago for something else and said he didn't know they did that either...lol He did some kind of reset to it so it stopped beeping for awhile. Then our power went out and it started doing it again.. I guess I could call about it :confused3:laughing:

The top shelf in my pantry; I have to use a step stool to reach anything that gets pushed to the back.

not really an "item" but one of our dogs..... she sheds SOOOOO MUCH! defurminator works a bit. poor robot vacuum works hard but I am constantly dusting and vacuuming. Our toy poodle recently died and I have a half blind mostly deaf ****zu but our German Shepard Dog sheds the most!

They are my fur babies but I am not sure we will get another fur baby after they are gone.

Grandfather clock. It's at the bottom of the stairs, and my bedroom is at the top. It goes 'bing-bong!' every fifteen minutes, and 'BING BING BONG BONG BONG!' on the hour. All day I can put up with it, but it goes off all night, too. When I can't sleep, it's a helpful reminder of the passing hours. :headache:

My Bosch dishwasher. 1. I can never figure out how to start it. 2. It is so quiet you honestly have no idea it’s running, which means you open it to check (I always forget it emits a red light on the floor to show it’s on) and when you close it I forget to hit “resume”. So frustrating

The bucket that holds and dispenses the ice in our freeezer. It is constantly icing over and causing the ice cubes to get stuck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter