What is the most annoying item in your home?

My dryer - it’s so loud
It’s old and not worth paying someone to fix it.
It still drys fine, so I‘m not willing to replace it.
So for now, I’ll just choose to whine about it - LOL!

Definitely the dog. He's a velcro dog and follows me from room to room alllll day long. I feel like royalty because I get announced everywhere I go. I wish I knew how to fix it because it's really getting on my nerves.

The kitchen faucet. It drips unless you get the handles juuuust right. We plan to get new counters and a new sink in the not too distant future, so for now we're just living with it.

Where do I start................oven. Doesn't heat right. It's first up on the list to replace.
Microwave.....beverage setting doesn't work and it gets an error if you try to heat too many things in a row.

But right now a flickering light in the kitchen....an overhead light and it is driving me crazy. It's a recessed light that you can't just change the bulb on

My mother-in-law's electric vegatable steamer. She uses it to steam broccoli. The broccoli comes out tasteless. Yuk. But she likes it that way. I like my broccoli, laid out on a cookie sheet, spritzed with a little olive oil and sprinkled with Montreal steak seasoning. Yum. But my MIL hates it that way. And she does most of the cooking, so....

Since she does the cooking, my husband and I do the dishes. Meaning we have to clean every part of that steamer. And I could never remember where which part goes where.

I've learned to dislike steammed broccoli. And I hate that steamer.

Last edited:

Where do I start................oven. Doesn't heat right. It's first up on the list to replace.
Microwave.....beverage setting doesn't work and it gets an error if you try to heat too many things in a row.
Yeah, I could say oven as well because it's propane. I ran out shortly after moving in and I called 4 places that said they need to do a credit check and they'll call back. No one called back, but then the furnace went out so I had to go into debt (just paid off 20 years of debt) and get that fixed because 4° F trying to watch TV in the living room isn't fun. So I've been without a stove/oven for 4 years now.

The cuckoo clock. Even though I have gotten used to the sounds, it needs to be wound constantly! I am forever having to change the time because it wasn't wound in time.

The elf that lives in my house who never puts anything away. Did I say elf? I meant my husband.

Our Opal Ice maker. We LOVE it but it is a bit loud and we have an open Kitchen, dining, living room set up.

Our Opal Ice maker. We LOVE it but it is a bit loud and we have an open Kitchen, dining, living room set up.

Uggghhh......stink bugs :headache:

The sump pump. It works fine, but I am always listening for it. It annoys me that I have to be aware of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter