• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is the most expensive Christmas present you bought this year?

I got my husband a custom made gold ring of the the iron man arc reactor from geekjewelry.com. He has made some other beautiful pieces for us. I told him he would like it to look like it glowed so he made a custom enamel for it and it literally glows in the dark or if you shine a black light on it, it charges up and glows for a bit. Super cool.

I got my son and daughter a combined present for here at the house. $200 air fryer with the double shelves, 2 door open, bakes, rotisserie, dehydrator. (since it's split 100/100) also got my 17 year old grandson $100, a grandmother ornament and a Disney cookbook.

HexClad pans for my dad. His old pans warped so they only heat up on one side so I wanted to get him some new ones.

Bought one of my kids a new Garmin running watch. I don’t even know what makes it special, but it was like double the price of her old Garmin running watch (which she got for Christmas 3 years ago) and the only thing on her list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter