What is the most expensive thing you have bought so far in 2023?

Leaving aside the groceries, I treated myself to a bunch of sushi, which I do every few months. $47.

It would be groceries, $210 last week.

i did buy myself a dvd of The Thorn Birds. It has always been one of my favorite movies. Read the book and saw it years ago on TV as the mini series. Love that movie!

A dental crown. My portion they estimated at $850 hoping my insurance pays more than they estimated and I get some of that back.

I had to buy a new tv today for the livingroom and will be buying a new washer soon as mine died and I've been either borrowing my daughter's or handwashing a few things. That is getting old fast.

A side of beef from my nephew. It isn't cheap; but, it's high quality and will last us for a long, long time.

Booked an extended family cruise to Alaska in 2024! Should be approximately 20 people. Deposit was $550.

A new dryer. Ours went kaput last week. It was on its last legs and was repaired two times in the past 5 years. No sense putting more money into it. The new one is to be delivered tomorrow.

New tires and yearly maintenance for my RV. I'm hoping this is the most expensive thing I have to buy for the rest of the year.

I just bought out the lease on my car, that will, out of necessity be the most expensive thing I will buy for a few years anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter