What is the most interesting thing you did today?

flicked little pieces of soil into a tiny spider's web so I could watch him bundle up the pieces and discard them. I hate spiders, but this time of year these little tiny ones make webs between the potted flowers on the deck and I found this to be a good way to become comfortable w/my mortal enemies:laughing:

flicked little pieces of soil into a tiny spider's web so I could watch him bundle up the pieces and discard them. I hate spiders, but this time of year these little tiny ones make webs between the potted flowers on the deck and I found this to be a good way to become comfortable w/my mortal enemies:laughing:

I'd hate to know what you do when you're Cranky! :rolleyes1

We went out for lunch and did some shopping. It is my first weekend off in about 6 weeks so having some family time.

About to have a cupcake and coffee and might finish the day with a glass of wine later on.

We decided this weekend to let our girls each pick an activity. So between yesterday and today we went mini bowling, to chuck e cheese, the movies and a park. Tonight we are taking the oldest two cat fishing. Tomorrow we are taking all of them fishing and to a cook out. It's been a fun, jam packed weekend!

Trying to get our 18 and 19 year old to clean out their room. You'd think 2 adults could handle this without me staying on top of them.

One has moved home for the summer from college. They both move off to college in August.

Other ds moved home from college, too. His room is in moving stage, too. He'll be getting married in August. He gets a pass until Tuesday as he's studying for the CPA part 1 on Tuesday. After Tuesday though, his room will take shape.

Our house is a staging area until the week of August 5th when they all 3 move the same week!

I can't live amid boxes for the next 2 months! We've got to get some order in this house soon!

Trying to get our 18 and 19 year old to clean out their room. You'd think 2 adults could handle this without me staying on top of them.

One has moved home for the summer from college. They both move off to college in August.

Other ds moved home from college, too. His room is in moving stage, too. He'll be getting married in August. He gets a pass until Tuesday as he's studying for the CPA part 1 on Tuesday. After Tuesday though, his room will take shape.

Our house is a staging area until the week of August 5th when they all 3 move the same week!

I can't live amid boxes for the next 2 months! We've got to get some order in this house soon!
My DS came home from college last week and the contents of his apartment are in my living room. DD will be going to college in the Fall as well. her dorm stuff is accumulating in the upstairs game room. That's where we are going to put DS's stuff too. It will be a complete mess until they leave in August.

Today DH and I went over the college budgets, mapped out our payment plans and figured out how poor we'll be for the next 9 months!

I started watching a 7 episode true crime documentary from Netflix called The Keepers, I like

Unloaded clean dishes from dish washer, went grocery shopping, finished a load of laundry, watched a little TV.

We are at my parents cabin in the mountains this weekend. It's been pouring most of the time so when we had a chance we put the boat in the water and cleaned out the gutters. The most interesting thing was the entire family searching the backyard for whatever flew up and hit my sister in the forehead while she was powerwashing the back walkway. My mom had half a hard root beer so she was convinced a bird flew into her. Really??? It was hours later when DH finally confessed that he threw a water balloon at her. He is currently not letting go of our 1 year old, for fear of retaliation. It sounds horrible but we have been laughing for hours

I celebrated my birthday - woohoo:cheer2:by picking up my ds at the airport with my Dh and visited my mil at the hospital. We will have a better celebration (fingers crossed) when my dd gets back from her trip next week. pooh:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter