What is the Motor Car Parade?

leeserw

Mouseketeer
What is the Motor Car Parade and is it every day at MK? If it's not every day, is it something I need to plan to be there for? My boys are 6 and 3. Also, what about the Tapestry of Nations Parade? Thanks!

the motor car parade is at MGM I think thatit is ever day. The tasery pardade at ecopt and I know that it will not been seen at all in April I don't know about any other month

The Stars in their Cars parade is every day at MGM. It is a fun parade with loads of characters all in really cool themed vehicles.

The Tapestry of Nations Parade was at Epcot, but it has now finished.

Bev

It sounds like just the parade for my boys! I hate that we missed the Tapestry of Nations Parade. I wonder if they will put something else in it's place.

The cars and stars parade has some of the Star Wars characters in it if your boys are fans. My DS is a big fan and this is the only place we saw them.

Jordan's mom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter