What is the name of the grapefruit beer in Germany?

Spoisal

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know the name of the grapefruit beer that you can get at the Germany QS location? It is soooo good - I think that will be our first stop when we return in January. I would love to be able to find some now and surprise my DH.

Not sure if this is the one served in Epcot Germany but I've had Schöfferhofer Grapefruit in actual Germany. Very nice low alcohol drink.

Thank you! I've never gotten a response so quick before 7am - LOL. People love their beer!

You'd have to google it but we just learned there's several other locations around WDW that sell it as well!

We tried it from the "Brewer's Collection" F&W kiosk. It was really good, and we'll get it again. Thanks, erionm, for the list of where to find it in the World.

I have found the beer at several locations here in NJ. I don't know if it's suddenly becoming popular? :confused3

I really enjoy the beer, but it tastes better in Disney ;)

I'm going to share one of my best kept secrets..... You can buy Schofferhoffer at the grocery store in the Crossroads Plaza right outside of the entrance to DTD. It's sold by the case or 6-pack. I bought it by the case and it was about $28 per case. Please leave some there for me!!!!! :rotfl:

I really liked it last year at F&W. Just bought a 6 pack at home and it tasted way too syrupy sweet. I wonder if being on draft tap made a difference.

wow - ok - so they have it at The Crews Cup Lounge @ the YC!! Does anyone know if it is actually on tap there or is it bottled? I may never leave the YC on the next trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter