What is the penalty in IL for killing your kid? It may be worth it!!

Have him check his locker. Seriously. I swear the kids don't use them, they just store sweatshirts and such in there. Once after a teacher conference, we stopped by my son's locker and had him open it. It was chock full of coats, hats, and sweatshirts. No wonder he was running out of things to wear at home. :rotfl2:

I think the Insanity Plea would work in this case - especially if you get a jury full of parents of teens. :teeth:

Is there a possiblility perhaps he traded the items for something he wantred from someone else? :scratchin

Nope, today is "Lose Your North Face Day."

DS7 and I went to Lowe's after school. After shopping around for about an hour or longer, we are checking out and he was standing by the door when it opened and I guess he decided he was cold and wondering why he was cold - No jacket. He had laid it down in the greenhouse and forgot about it until that moment. The greenhouse was our first stop. We stopped the cashier and went on a mad dash to the greenhouse. The jacket was gone and he was upset that he lost it and didn't have a coat. Lucky for us, we walked past the service desk and hoping against all hope it was there, I stopped to ask if someone turned it. Sure enough, there it was and you could tell that the service desk worker couldn't believe that someone turned it in. My dear, sweet son could not believe his good fortune that he had his cozy coat back and kept saying he was so lucky. I am sure if it was a Saturday, we would not have been so fortunate.

BTW, when we got to the car, there was a message on my cell from the person who found it saying they had returned it to the service desk.

I hope you will have the good fortune we had today. Maybe it will turn up tomorrow. :hug:

Maybe a friend stole it to force him into wearing the big blue nightmare?

Hopefully it will turn up.

Mine left her North Face jacket and Merrell's (which she got for Christmas) at a basketball game last night. We knew where she left them. So I told her that I would call the school to see if they had them and hopefully no one took them.

She said that was embarrasing and I could just buy her new ones. Yeah, right, I'll spend another $250 because you're embarassed for me to make a phone call.

Luckily I called first thing this morning and they had them!!

I can't believe I missed the gift thread and now it's gone.... :guilty: I go on this site every day, I don't know how I missed it.

Chances are it walked away....

Whereever he was, he thinks "oh. my jacket is not where I always throw it... It must be in dan's car" Then it is not in dan's car, or ross's car, or in the locker.....

Poof! and you don't know where it dissapeared...

It is a different story when I go to put my jacket on, to go out, and it is not my jacket! And mine was better!

Mikeeee

I can't believe I missed the gift thread and now it's gone.... :guilty: I go on this site every day, I don't know how I missed it.

Every day is not enough!

One of my threads of which we do not speak, disapeared in about 3 hours!

Mikeeee

It is a different story when I go to put my jacket on, to go out, and it is not my jacket! And mine was better!

At the end of an event when all of our coats & jackets are in a big pile, I just say, "Pick a jacket, ANY jacket - as long as it's better than the one you came in." :teeth:

Chances are it walked away....

Whereever he was, he thinks "oh. my jacket is not where I always throw it... It must be in dan's car" Then it is not in dan's car, or ross's car, or in the locker.....

Poof! and you don't know where it dissapeared...

Mikeeee

This is my gut feeling. I think someone stole it, and he didn't notice right away. He plays hockey, and I think it probably walked away at a hockey game. He has a team jacket that is really lightweight, and I have seen him wear the team jacket over the North Face. He probably forgot he had both and only wore the team jacket home. :sad1:

I am so mad at my son I could strangle him! I bought him a $165 North Face jacket for Christmas and he "Lost It" already. He has no clue where or when. All he knows is that it is "gone". Then, to add insult to injury he told me that his Ipod was in the pocket!!!!! He is going to be the death of me.

I should make him wear the sweater my mother in law knit him for Christmas now that his coat is gone! :thumbsup2

Arent you the one with the Cookie Monster Coat?

I'd totally make him wear that. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter