What is the very latest on Cape May returning to buffet? Anyone there now that can find out?

Jillpie

Can you package some Main St. music and send it to
We'll be there soon, and would love to go to the buffet again, and I figured if Boma can return, so can they? Is there any word as recently as this week on this?

Okay- as promised, I asked a couple of people (hostess and servers) about returning to buffet. No immediate plans, however the higher ups are watching Boma, Biergarten, etc. to see how things go before making the decision.

On a brighter note, the pastry basket has been replaced by a caramel cinnamon bread. It’s delicious! Sorry the pictures are sideways, but it’s good from all directions. 434C3636-4ABD-4FC2-B73E-FC15E275DE9A.jpeg25955D62-6E29-41BB-BC14-8347108E8C00.jpeg

Okay- as promised, I asked a couple of people (hostess and servers) about returning to buffet. No immediate plans, however the higher ups are watching Boma, Biergarten, etc. to see how things go before making the decision.

On a brighter note, the pastry basket has been replaced by a caramel cinnamon bread. It’s delicious! Sorry the pictures are sideways, but it’s good from all directions. View attachment 613035View attachment 613038

Thank you so much for following up on this!! Really appreciate it. I do have a Boma res, but was really hoping for the Cape may buffet too, oh well, next trip maybe. This does look delish!

I work at Cape May and we are waiting, hoping and praying for buffet!

Thank you for chiming in! I absolutely love this dinner buffet and really, really hope it returns. I am a DVC owner of BCV for many years, so spend alot of time here every year, its my favorite dinner on property. I hope to see it come back real soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter