• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-board to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is the worst movie ever, in your opinion?

Don't know if it's been mentioned but how about Lake Placid. Truly horrible. Though Betty White cursing up a storm was kinda funny.

I love Lake Placid. We bought it on DVD. Betty White makes the movie. She cracks me up. :lmao:

Sense and Sensibility. They showed this on a plane. I guess they wanted eveyone to fall asleep so they didn't have to serve drinks.

:( :faint:

I stopped reading after this came along...I love so many movies listed as bad, like Lost in Translation and Pulp Fiction. Sense and Sensibility is exquisite.

I know they are all personal opinions and I have mine, but wow, that shocked me.

Did anyone mention End of Days? That is truly bad, if the devil needs this specific virgin to sleep with to rule the world, all Arnold has to do is sleep with her :confused3

Oh and I love Rushmore and I so looked forward to the Royal Tenenbaums, I have still never gotten through it, sooooo boring! sooooo bad!

The Hours, the acting was good, I really did believe they were depressed and should kill themselves, and quickly.

Agree with Eyes Wide Shut...Kubrick was brilliant, this movie in no way compares to his previous efforts.

spartans.jpg

I'm all for comedy movies but I walked out of this movie. :rolleyes1

'elmo in grouchland' (my ears were bleeding from mandy patankin's singing).

'blood sucking freaks'-vile, disgusting and offensive. along the same line-'pink
flamingos'.

eraserhead-stupid, a waste of film.

my dinner with andre-pretentious crap.

YUK YUK YUK to 'forbidden zone' -awful, just awful.

'a chorus line'- one of the worst translations of a play into a movie (bit of trivia on this one for hsm fans-the actress who plays 'mrs. darbus' played 'cassie').

'angels in america'-too long and wierd, just wierd-i cannot fathom how it was so popular as a stage play:confused3 :confused3

while i don't hate 'titanic', i hate that the actors never react to the cold when they are sloshing around in the water that's coming into the ship. it's like 'oh the water is freezing' once they fall into it-but they go sloshing around in it for 2 hours and you'de think they were in a heated pool:mad:

OK, there are wayyyy too many movies I like on this list. I'm almost afraid of what would show up on a 'best movie ever' list.

And I think anyone who actually paid to see Meet the Spartans deserved whatever they got.

Repo Man.

Pulp Fiction. (invested 2 hours and still didn't like it so we turned it off)

Pretty much anything made by the SciFi network, though I always DVR them just to see if they are as bad as I think.

Demolition Man. What in the world was Sylvester Stallone thinking?

"I know who killed me":headache: By the time it ended, I didn't care anymore. Lindsey Lohan sucked in it too.:mad:

I walked out on Godzilla, the Matthew Broderick one.
I loath the new version of King Kong.
The Wilderness Family is horrible, my daughter loves it!

I have to disagree about Pulp Fiction, loved it. Great movie, one of my favorites, and you can find a good quote from it to use anytime!

This is a very interesting thread! While I haven't seen most of the movies listed, some of the ones I didn't like were mentioned:

Dr T & the Women
Grease 2

I'm adding: Ghostbusters, Shampoo & The Green Mile (why do movies have to be so darn graphic???), all the Exorcist movies (same reason--too darn graphic) & any other horror film. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

There is one, and darn if I cant remember the name. Thats how bad. But, my second choice is the last Rocky movie.
"Rocky Balboa." Just terrible. He looks, and sounds, just terrible. And its just a remake of the first movie. Adrian is dead. Just dead. Dont ask me. Contract dispute or something..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter